The flower place

Someone had come with a flower crown on their head "You're annoying  kids you step into my home you will die" "What!? " Everyone said shocked "Melina come leave your friends behind"  They said "W-what  you can’t do that ” everyone said “Melina let’s go” “Guys.. don’t worry I’m sure once I completed this then the curse will be fix” “The curse will be fix” the person said as they walked away with Melina everyone was sad they had just reunited and now she was leaving again but why only Melina why not everyone else…. Oh wait after leaving Melina behind by accident she was on her for most of the time, so she didn’t get to do anything time traveling or anything so she was leaving to the fix the curse hopefully cause she hated the idea of being a little girl forever, they had taken her to a small shed that was filled with all sorts of plants some tall,short,thin,spiky,pretty,skinny,bright “Why I am I here?” Melina wondered “You want to remove the curse right?” “Yes but..don’t my friends need to fix the timelines first?” “They almost did, there's one more that you have to find out about Isa” “I do… ?”  “Yup, you do” “What is the place called and how will I get there?”  “You will find out soon” They had looked around for a bottle that was filled with purple liquid she had gave it to her she drank it her everything went blurry and pitched black.