Fading away

Jamus, Gracelyn, Ernie, Isa and Dayl had pack up "How is Melina doing?" "uh..she still a child"  “We might not be able to travel if she’s a child” “It will cause a lot of problems” Jamus nodded his head in agreement.  “She may be a child but…her powers are stronger now she knows how to use them likes to make a bunch of chaos” “We have to fix these portals otherwise she going to make a huge mess" "Yeah.. " "Uh guys… I think we have to change our plans "   ''No we can't" "Look! " Isa pointed outside there was a purple portal flying in the air, everything was getting sucked into it  "I guess we have to then"  "Where are we? " "Looks like the past" "Unfortunately, I remember this place" Isa turned around magic swirls around a picture it zoomed in closer. Then a blast  came destroying the memory and suddenly everyone got sucked in the tiny broken pieces of memories. "Uhh.. Guys why are we fading away like super fast!? " "I think it's because we are fading away into Isa's memories  " What about Melina we left her at home " "Omg, you are right.. " Jamus packing "Guys I'm sure she will be okay "  ''OKAY!? She's in a world that is filled with evil creatures ''''We can't stop any of them cause we don't have a lot of magic left.. " "What do you mean? " "When you fade away into a memory it weakens your powers '''  'What… " "We have to stop it" "Jamus it is too dangerous to stop time" Soon everyone had faded away only their bodies remained…