Don't turn on the lamp

Melina was sleeping in her bed when she got up looking around for the others. It was super dark and she walked in her socks. She had gone towards where the back window was although  it was super dark. Melina heard light tapping. Those taps were coming from a thing with long claws then it mysteriously disappeared… Then all of sudden the normal household objects were floating around including the lamp. It caused more chaos, it made Portals sucking Melina inside doing loopholes over and over again. Melina had enough of this thing that was making such a big mess she had chased all over the house she noticed the font door was opened that could only mean one thing the thing had ran away and it might have made more trouble Melina ran outside unfortunately it was so dark that Melina couldn’t see what she was tripping over luckily she had a flashlight with her she shined the light of the street it was weird because there were bunch of cars with huge dents,broken glass, and flatten out. And on the other side of the street there were lamppost but it got twisted. Melina was postived the monster had went this way for sure far down the street she heard loud snoring that it rumbled everytime there was a light that shined a bit showing brown fuzzy fur laying flat on the ground. Melina poked it a bit hoping it would wake up Its huge sharp claws grabbed Melina and she was forced to lay down with it. She tried to wiggle out of its grip "Let me go! " she yelled it didn't seem to obeyed commands very well.. Melina just gave up hoping everyone else was doing much better than her.