𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯'𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢 +𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔬

Hey!~
Welcome to my scaramouche x reader ff- tbh I have no idea what to expect for this book since I just finished another one and— somehow— I feel like the way the first chapter and the prologue turned out, my writing style has improved a little- some of you might know me from my y!xiao x reader ff already. I already announced this book there.
Now for the info!~

This story plays in the normal world of Teyvat- around the time after the vision hunt decree and before scaramouche went to sumeru (3.1 archon quest etc.) it won't be following the original story plot, but a few things from there will be mentioned here.

I'm sorry if scaramouche is a bit out of character sometimes- this is my first time writing something that has anything to do with him so yeah

It'll sort of be a "resentment to love/oblivious to love" trope. Meaning basically Scara doesn't want anything to do with love anymore and reader doesn't know what love is like since they never really experienced it before.

Reader is Thomas sibling and works for the Kamisato clan.

I'll try to keep it gender neutral but I will sometimes used fem reader since that's what I'm used to. (Sorry if you prefer gender neutral/male reader)

Scaramouche won't be appearing in the first chapter. (He will in the prologue)

Slowburn!!

Other ships mentioned:
- Thomato
(Might edit later)

Sensitive topics:
- stalking
- violence
- sexual harassment
- swearing
- smut (possibly)
(Might edit later)

I don't know how the whole story will play out yet so uh yes wish me luck ig? 😭