Dirty Dancing?

Cynos shaky voice whispered into my ear as I gripped onto my back for support.
"W-We should use the bed- I have more supplies there-"
Wait supplies?
Patting his hair carefully as I gently spoke into his ear.
"What supplies?"
He tensed up again, hands roaming my back before replying in an embarrassed tone.
"J-Just stuff- come"
I felt all my body weight shift as he lifted me by my ass, unconsciously wrapping my legs around his waist.
Hearing the sound of the water stop followed by a devilish silence and Cynos footsteps on the wet tiles.
We were still slightly damp although I'm guessing that didn't matter due to our current situation.
Cynos heart beat was loud and I could feel it against my own, as though they were linked.
The carpet had a trail of footprints once we reached the bed, he didn't even hesitate to throw me.
The impact shocked me a little, feeling the soft blankets enclose me like jumping into leaves in autumn.
Our bedsheets were going to be soaked although I wasn't going to miss this opportunity.
A heavy presence came above me like a cloud covering the sun on a bright day, looking up I saw a confounded Cyno just gazing at me.
His abs were watching me to or was I watching them.
Breathing out as he carefully snuck through my legs coming up to my chest, resting his chin in-between my tits.
I could tell he was nervous since this time he actually he feelings for the person he was making love to.
It was short lived when I felt him bite down on my chest, my arms hooking around his back forcing him to come closer.
His fingers slid around the dangerous place on my right tit, engulfing it between his fingers forcing a gasp that flowed from my mouth and into his ear.
At least he knew the basics.
Using his mouth, he went for my neck again going over his already dark marks forcing them to glow.
Continuing this for awhile until more of those soft sounds were filling the room as if someone was playing an instrument.
The feeling of his lips peeling away from my skin as he let go of the mark, the tingling sensation he created with his fingers.
He knew I couldn't wait much long as he lifted his head and hand, staring into my eyes as if he was asking for my permission.
Giving him a gentle nod as I could see my chest heaving as well as the brightness of my right tit, making my arms shake.
Seeing myself in that state was overwhelming but pleasing at the same time, knowing he was doing such a good job.
I watched him reach over, hearing the sound of metal sliding but not in that raspy way, leaning back over to me I noticed the small blue bottle.
Looking back over to my face he spoke awkwardly, fiddling with the bottle in his hands.
"D-Do you want me to use protection?"
I blinked twice processing his exact words as though they had flowed directly from one ear out.
"Cyno. I'm a guy. I can't get pregnant-"
"I-I know but what about you know.."
Sighing I yanked his nervous chubby face in front of mine before I spoke against his lips, I could practically feel the fear pooling off him.
"I don't care if you cum in my ass"
A heavy blush arose up his cheeks, eyes wide and mouth parted, I pulled him closer to me and spoke again.
"Are you going to hurry up and do me?"
He gulped as I heard his heart beat raise again as well as something else down there.
Sitting back up, straightening himself he took a deep breath and trailed some of the slimy liquid onto two of his fingers.
My hands were already behind my head as I waited for him to begin, once he had done it for the first time he would be okay.
"N-Nari can you help-"
"Cyno you know were my asshole is-"
"R-Right-"
I closed my eyes as I felt him poke around cluelessly until he found it, overcome with feelings as he pushed the first one in.
My breath excelled, feeling as though a fire was starting to burn below my stomach.
Noticing this he used that finger to create friction within, that motion created something else.
The length of his fingers weren't small either, suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts when his finger tip brushed past a certain spot.
Millions of tiny needles attacked every inch of my skin as-well as the feeling of something throwing wood onto the fire.
My eyes shot open as a loud noise echoed through the room, I slapped my hands over my mouth and Cyno stared at me with wide eyes.
He looked at me with disbelief before continuing with his acts as if he wanted to mimic the pervious action.
I was absolutely stunned by the sound I never knew I could create, even when I would masterbate, yes sounds are made but not ones like that.
He did it again and I had zero control over my body's reactions, as if he was controlling my exact feelings.
This time the sound landed in my hands and I could feel my legs tingling as though my knees were numb.
Adding another finger to my surprise, he used them both to open me up for a safe entry.
I felt a hand grab my hands and remove them from my mouth, a chain of broken sounds and heavy breathing followed that move.
Spending another while making sure he wouldn't hurt me on entry which also forced me to hold in my climax so that I could save it for the right time.
A sudden emptiness engulfed me as his fingers slid back out, not returning.
Although I was waiting for a new visitor.