Foul play

Giving me a calm look as he shifted himself over me, grabbed onto my waist for support and he waited for the okay.
I gave him a soft nod to start, closing my eyes and breathing out to relax myself, this would help it from hurting like a bitch.
Feeling the top of it press against me before an intense burning sensation erupted in my body, I groaned a little and he paused his actions to speak.
"Nari? It hurts?"
"Y-Yeah- how far in?"
"Uh... only the top.."
After getting used to the feeling I nodded for him to start again, my mind kept thinking it was over but the more kept coming.
As every inch slid in my heart rate increased, I couldn't compare the feeling to anything else I had felt before, as though someone was constantly placing fire lighters on that fire.
It was overwhelming and I felt Cynos nails dig into my waist meaning he was holding himself back.
Feeling tears looking at the edge of my eyes from intense emotion as I finally felt him stop, waiting for the burning to calm down before I opened my eyes.
Cynos deeply flushed face and lidded eyes came into view, his arms were shaking as he held onto me.
This was probably just as overwhelming for him as it was for me if not more, lifting my arms I pulled him down to my level.
Facing him and holding onto his cheek as he breathed unevenly, I kissed him softly to help him calm down before speaking.
"D-Do you know how to move?"
He nodded confoundedly and I wrapped my arms around his back, we stayed like that for awhile until I patted the back of his head that it was okay.
I gasped as I felt him shift inside before he started a slow paced gentle swag, it immediately caused the burn to come back but not a bad one.
The building up of all our emotions together caused an insane clash.
Once Cyno had found a spot that I liked those soft sounds returned, despite being a tough on the edges man he was extremely gentle and considerate.
Due to this feeling forming there wasn't enough of it, I gave him a universal signal to continue more actions by timing my hips with his.
His eyes widened as he watched my actions trying to create more friction between us before he sped up him game.
Once he did I was finally feeling what I had wanted to since I first laid eyes on his figure.
As he hit a particular spot my vision was cut and my nails dragged down his back, loud sounds were entering the room.
Cyno didn't make much noise apart from the occasional hitched breath although I could hear his heartbeat from here.
He knew now that that certain spot was what made the magic happen, with each movement he allowed for himself to punish that spot.
I felt those needles attacking my skin every-time it was struck as well as a deep firing sensation that increased by the second.
The harder he hit it the more my nails dug into his back, he didn't seem to mind as he was to busy focusing on pleasing me.
It was working.
Those noises were instantly increased in pitch and intensity when instead of going lightly on me, he must have lost his control.
Practically splitting me open from the inside causing me to cough suddenly and draw bloody marks deep into his back.
I looked up to see his darkened eyes and droplets of sweat sliding down his forehead as if he was possessed by some sort of? Evil sex demon?
Feeling something deep in my stomach rising up through my chest as my whole body tingled, this felt unimaginably good.
Suddenly the feeling shot straight through me as I felt my head hit hard against the pillow as well as a extremely loud sound that put me in a daze.
Feeling as though my whole body was dropping up and down on a roller coaster as something wet hit my stomach.
After a couple seconds Cyno stopped moving as fast and I felt a deep warmth in my stomach, he did two messy movements before collapsing on my chest.
Groaning a little as my legs started to throb, catching his breath he slowly sat back up and gripped back onto my waist.
Pulling the item out gently without hurting me, although my insides were pretty mashed up so I wouldn't have felt it.
We were both a sweaty overwhelmed mess, my entire lower body was numb and I couldn't feel a thing.
My entire voice box was partially shattered but I was able to get out a sentence in a clear manner.
"C-Cyno- you landed on- j-just wipe-"
Coughing a bit he realised that he had landed directly in my own puddle, blushing a little he reached for the tissue box and gently wiped us both.
The sheets were all damp and mangled so they definitely needed to be changed although I couldn't move an inch.
My heart was beating heavily in my ears and my insides felt strange, looking down I noticed the dark bruises on my thighs.
Cyno gained all of his consciousness and lay next to me before noticing what he had done during his state.
His face looked so hurt and worried as he rolled over, hugging me into his arms.
"C-Cyno- It's fine- I'm okay-"
There were finger shaped bruises in my waist and my neck was practically purple, looking over at Cynos back.
He had small pools of blood in-between the deep scratches in his back.
His breathing became softer, must have exhausted himself trying to make me happy.
Knowing he cared about me this much to put so much effort in warmed my heart.
Being our first time we didn't last long at all although it was the best thing I have ever felt before.
Snuggling into his chest with the top half of me that would move and enjoying the soft sound of his heartbeat in my ear.
I gave his chest a kiss and let my eyes close.
It was the middle of the day but we had both exhausted ourselves to the brink of an instant nap.
I'm glad it didn't go terribly.
At least now he can fuck me more often...