Anger

Light, darkness
What is there to make of in times like these?
Nari had been so anxious after the announcement of the attack.
Even the thought of travelling far to attack a base as highly fortified and dangerous as his was unheard of.
I could barely bring myself to be intimate with him due to how nervous he had been.
I couldn't bring myself to hurt him in any way.
He was nervous, scared, awaiting the date where he could potentially lose the only family he had left.
It was but a waiting game until the enviable.
"Honey?"
His soft voice pricked my attention as I shifted towards him in my offices chair.
His little fingers wrapped around a warm cup of tea.
Twisting his thumb nervously against the porcelain as he seemed to be drowning himself in the dark liquid.
"I brought you some tea,"
"You seemed awfully busy, so I didn't want to disturb you."
His cheeks slightly flushed with embarrassment.
He knew that I didn't mind him coming in, although he always seemed to apologise for it.
Such a cute habit despite the depth around its origin.
Nari hadn't had an amazing childhood, and it lacked belonging.
I smiled slightly and spoke in a calm voice so as not to frighten him.
"You're welcome in here and always are you know this darling"
I ushered him over with a gentle hand to sit on the small couch in front of the large oak desk.
He scooted over from the door and sat down quietly, still holding the cup in his hands.
I held out my hands for him to exchange the cup to me.
Shakily, he handed it to me.
This was worrying me. Sure, he was anxious at times but not to this extense.
"Are you alright?"
He shot up as he thought he was caught in the act of a terrible crime.
Holding his sides, he took a deep breath.
"I-Im fine, I just wanted to ask you a question."
I was intrigued. He was very upfront about asking me things and wouldn't normally ask if he could. I leant on my desk so that I was closer to him. Strands of my white hair flopping over the edge. It had been a while since I had cut it.
I spoke with a smile so that I could keep him in this calm atmosphere.
"Mhm sure hit me,"
He blushed a deeper shade and tried to look confident, although it failed miserably. Opening his mouth, he made direct eye contact and spoke in a clear voice that was slightly laced with anxiety.
"Why haven't you been touching me anymore?"
I was taken aback. He was so nervous about asking me that?
My eyes widened as I watched his fingers rub against his sides as he waited nervously for an answer.
"Uhm, well. You seemed so worried I didn't want to disrupt you further, I suppose?"
He looked at me with an angry stare, dragging both his arms to rest on the couch. As if he all of a sudden gained back every drop of confidence he had leaked.
"Did you ask me what I wanted?"
His voice was stern and a little dramatic.
"No.. I didn't"
I chose my words carefully so as not to further anger the already fuming boy.
He stood up from his chair and waved his arms towards me.
Slamming them on my desk as he yelled.
"What if I wanted you to touch me?!? I've been pent up for weeks just because of that?!?"
I just sat there wide-eyed in disbelief.
"You can't expect me to go without for weeks just because you're worried about me! I'm not a flower. Cyno! I have needs to! One of them being you being inside me!"
His green and black hair flying all over the place as he screamed.
Almost as though he was having a fit.

If I had known this was making him so upset, I would have made love to him weeks ago, which I haven't done.
We would only ever do anything every second or third night as some nights I liked to read and cuddle.
Who knew he was so horny.
"I can't go without! You hear me! I've had to do it myself in the shower every day because you have been neglecting this ass! Shot me down every night when I would try and suck you off!"

Lord, the whole building could probably hear him yelling about our sex life right now. The door was still wid open.
He was a demon when it came to being extremely horny.
He was fueled by unforfilled desires and the urge to be banged.
Which I found quite cute but also scary.
"Are you even listening to me?!? What part of you need to actually make love to me? Do you not understand! Or at least touch me now and again?!? I can't just do it alone all the time it's not the same. "
Tears were already streaming down his face as he yelled. Viciously slamming his little fists against my desk.
I got up quickly, walking around and pulling him into a hug.
He bashed my chest although cried loudly into it after a minute or so.
"D-Do you still even love me?"
He mumbled through his tears and squeezed me close.
I took a breath and stroked his now messy hair.
"Of course I love you. I'm sorry that I neglected your needs. Please tell me next time you need anything like that and I will do my best to provide alright? Times are tough at the moment for everyone in here and I can't bare to see you in this state.
Also when did you get so horny?"
He made a shreik sound and gently lifted his head so that his big green eyes met mine.
"Since you put that in me"
He adjusted his eyes to look down and I laughed lightly.
"Also you said whenever I want right?"
His eyes were innocent although his words not.
I cleared my throat and responded in the same tone.
"Yes yes I suppose I did. It's not like it's bad for me to make love to you. It's a pleasure to do so"
I felt his little hand drift below to my lower stomach.
"Anytime?"
He kept his eye contact as he spoke.
I nodded gently as he stared into my soul.
It was the moment I felt his hand grip right around my crotch that I knew what had begun.