Introduction #1

Reminder : This is a 3rd year UA n if u been reading the manga Izuku & Katsukis friendship is getting better as they are 1st years. So Katsuki won't be calling Izuku Deku *as much* he switches time to time (consider them bsf atm)

Chapter : Introduction

-Bakugou POV-
"Yo" I said as I tried to catch up to Izuku and ruffling his hair to get his attention. "Kacchan!" He said kinda surprised but with a smile. "You wanna go to the arcade this weekend?" I smirked as I swung my arm around his shoulders.

"Oh..- I can't this week someone invited me to go see a movie with them" He stopped walking to face me and I could tell he had this sad look in his eyes. "With who?" I said kinda annoyed we usually spent our weekends together or with other friends to.

"Todoroki-kun." he shrugged and I just nodded slightly in returned as we continued to walk to class. I didn't think to much of it "What about after" I kinda mumbled "ahh..we'll see" he winked. I rolled my eyes playfully.

Saturday.

I was waiting in line with my friends until I saw Deku and Todoroki eating in a two person table. I didn't even notice but apparently I was staring for to long "Helloo? Bakubro why'd you randomly stop-" said Kirishima waving a hand across my face.

"Look at this eavesdropper, did you know it's not nice to but into peoples conversations yet stare for a zillion minutes?" Mina jokingly snapped her fingers in my ears. "Tsk I just dozed off" I walked up the line, still peeking from the corner of my eyes.

"Since when did they get so close.." I thought to myself before looking away.

-

-3rd Person POV-
Weeks gone by and every now and then Katsuki would see Izuku hang around with Todoroki more and sometimes more with him then himself.

It got to a point where it started to paranoid Katsuki and whenever he'd see them to close together he'd try to take Izuku away or even sometimes try to make plans earlier before Todoroki would even get the chance to talk to Izuku that day.

Slowly he realized Todoroki wasn't just being friendly or that his intentions weren't just to be friends. He noticed Todoroki giving pick up lines here and there and not to mention he'd been doing all these little moves.

Whenever Katsuki would see Todoroki alone in the halls or something he'd pick a fight, some days just shit talk other days a few glares and maybe "accidentally" hurting another. But the more and more the days went on they starting to actually fight.

One day Katsuki saw Izuku coming and he decided to pull out a little move to sorta frame Todoroki that way maybe Izuku would kinda hate Todoroki even if just for a while..

But yes.. Bakugou did start to realize that he did like Midoriya a little more then just a friend.

A/N : yes yes ik very short chapter but it is just a introduction. Promise the next one will be 1k-2k words TBC🙀🙀