Kisses

Chapter 11 : Kisses
"sorry"

-Midoriya POV-
It was the last period of the day and we were all in the locker room getting changed into our work out clothes. As I was opening my locker I got distracted by Mineta yelling.
"WHAT THE HELL." Everybody looked over.

"WHO NUTTED ON MY LOCKER ITS IN THE WHOLES- SWEAR IF IT WAS ONE OF YOUR PRANKS KAMINARI." Mineta looked in shock and so did the rest of us.

"What?" Kaminari blinked.
"Why the fuck is this cum in the wholes of my locker." Mineta pointed at it, I looked over at Kacchan and Sero laughing their ass off.
"Maybe it's lotion?" Sato spoke.

"WHO THE FUCK JERKED OFF NEAR MY LOCKER AND DIDN'T EVEN CLEAN PROPERLY." Mineta went over to the sinks to get a wet paper towel. Suddenly I got a mini flashback of me wiping down the floor?

I brushed off the thought and continued to change my clothes.

-
Weeks Later
-

-Bakugo POV-
I want nothing more but to beat the shit out of that icy hot bastard. I wanna murder him. I wanna sell his organs. I wanna stab him a million time. I wanna explode his head off. I wanna rip off his nails one by one. I wanna pull all his teeth out.

FOR THE STUPID MOVE HE MADE TODAY.

Flash Back (earlier at lunch)

I was walking to Dekus table to give him my Kiwis from the lunch lady since I knew he liked them but I stoped when I noticed THAT DAMN ICY HOT BASTARD. Had his hands on Dekus shoulders and I heard him say "I have something for you, but in return can I ask for a favor?"

OF COURSE THAT STUPID STUPID IDIOT DEKU SAID "Oh yeah sure!" LIKE A DUMBASSSSSS WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING WHAT THE BASTARD WAS EVEN GONNA DO.

After that icy hot said "okay close your eyes and bring your hands out" THEN HE HAD THE NERVE TO PLACE A SWEAT CANDY ON HIS PALMS THEN TOUCH DEKUS HANDS TO CLOSE THEM.

That enough already pissed me off BUT THAT WASNT ALL. HE THEN PROCEEDS TO BEND DOWN AND KISS DEKU ON THE CHEEK. Then said "enjoy" WITH A STUPID UGLY BITCHY SMILE AND THATS NOT ALL HE LOOKED AT ME???????????.

I was furious.

SO CLEARLY HE WANTS TO TRY ME.

End Flashback.

So clearly as any other would do I declare a battle of death. Right now I was waiting for this bastard to show up at the back of the building.

"Oi.. you mad?" I gritted my teeth even harder and immediately got up from where I was sitting and chased at him yelling. "YOU BASTARDDDDDDD." I chased at him with a nice bom ready to explode his face.

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE" I had my left handaround his neck as I blew his face up. He then kicked my stomach with such a expression, I smirked madly I don't think I ever been more pissed like this in a while.

"What the fuck-" My head was like blasting in anger it felt like my eyes were on fire. "IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU THE NERVE YOU GOT TO PULL SUCH A STUNT LIKE THAT YOU DAMN ICY HOT." I sent blasts at him switch he dodged and sent some pathetic as ice shield or some shit at me.

"Calm down Bakugo it's not my fault your to much of a pussy to make any moves." I squint my eyes even more in anger "im gonna kill you" I bit my rolled up shirt. "Not if I kill you first?" This guy really knows how to get on my nerves.

We both ran towards each other but the moment I was about to end him I was stopped.

"Hm." A low voice hummed, I almost chocked on my own spit as I noticed I was strangled with a familiar gray scarf.

"I'll kill you both instead how bout it." I tried my best to get out of his stupid scarf. "IM NOT DONE WITH YOU ICY HOT" I grit my teeth as he looked so unbothered.

"I'll trust you two enough to go back in the main building your next class is in 10 minutes." Mr.Aizawa walked away.

"Oh well I guess your saved" I immediately ran at icy hot and pulled the back of his collar shirt. "THATS MY LINE YOU IDIOT GO DIE." He then pushed me off.

"You better up your game cause this isn't even a competition anymore eh?" Why the fuck is he so confident all of the sudden.

"What's up with you." I glared at him as he smirked.
"Getting on your nerves sure is enlightening" Tsk.

Without another word he walked away leaving me unsatisfied I really wanted to blow the shit out of him.

-

Later That Night 11:32pm

-

I woke up in the middle of the night to get some water since I forgot to ready some earlier.. such a drag I'm really getting out my bed in the middle of the night to get some water all the way 4 floors down.

As I got out of the elevator I went to the kitchen there was a dim light on, I grabbed my self bottled water that was on the counter and on my way back I noticed Kirishima was on the balcony I decided to go see what's up, cause the fuck is he doing down here.

I opened the sliding gate "Oi" I heard a faint gasp from him and when he looked at me I notice he was crying. Err... how awkward. "Oh-" I said awkwardly while looking around.

"Eh- Bakugo-" he quickly wiped his tears which I gave him a confused look "the fuck is your dumbass crying in the middle of the night" I leaned on the railing.

"..It's complicated" I sighed.
"Listening" I might as well since I'm already here wide awake due to walking all the way here.

"To be straight up honest I'm just..pissed at Midoriya" I gave a brow but didn't say anything just yet. "He's kinda annoying and been getting on my nerves about something and I don't know if I'm ready to tell you" left me even more speechless?

"What did he do..?" I said genuinely curious what could have Deku done to piss him off.
"Well he said some shit that pissed me off, cause I guess you can say we're fighting for something.. someone and yeah I feel like I'm at a disadvantage and he's really rubbing it in..tsk."

I really was not expecting this.. and I really don't know how to comfort someone.

"I guess I'm just jealous of him" I watched as he sorta laughed. "Hm.." I would've never thought they would have any bad tension towards each other.
"Hey bakugo can I do something? But promise you won't get mad" I gave it a thought before just nodding a bit as my response.

Before I even knew it his lips were on mine.. my eyes widen in complete shock I really don't know if this is reality or some weird ass dream. I looked at him a bit awkwardly "sorry" he said then left me all alone in the balcony frozen.

What.the.fuck.

tbc