Trouble?

A/N - love n war. 💘

Chapter 4 : Trouble?
"Will my brain act on its own or will my feelings get the best of me?"

- Later that day 6pm

-Todoroki POV-
I honestly don't really have a plan where me and Midoriya would go but I really just didn't want him to hang out with Bakugou today. Recently he's been getting on my nerves more then usual. I wanna know what he meant when, he said he knew something I didn't earlier.

Its been bothering me all day so I plan to bring that up with Midoriya later maybe. I looked at the top of my phone seeing it was already 6:23 so I thought it'd be a good time to text him for later.

I shot him a message that was left on delivered for about 10 minutes and by that time I was already ready. I went out of my room to check the commoner room, and I did in fact find him there.

"Hey Midoriya.. you still up for dinner?" I asked as I walked up closer to him I noticed he was with Bakugou it looked like he was cooking something. "No." I scoffed in annoyance.
"I was asking Midoriya?".

"I'm already making him his favorite so.." he told me 'shoo' with his hands.
"You are!?" He looked worried for some reason. "Duh. What else am I doing here." He totally planned this.

"Ohhh... but I thought you knew that I was gonna go out to eat with Todoroki- I'm so sorr-" I cut him off "You can go share whatever your making with the whole class instead.." I gestured him to follow me so we can go where ever.

"Tsk" I watched him as he rolled his eyes.
"..Uh I really do appreciate you cooking for me Kacchan but I did promise Todoroki I'd go eat with him earlier..you where there too heh." He played with his earlobe.

"Let's go?" I said kinda getting inpatient, although I guess I can say I did win today.

-

The place I was planning to take Midoriya wasn't far so we just walked there. As we were walking I decided to bring it up "Can i asks you something?" He nodded in return.

"Do you see Bakugou as brother?" I said quite blankly not really sure how to word it.

"Uh-" he stopped to think about it for a while.

"I don't know, why?" He shrugged.

"Im just asking cause you guys seem close.."

"Oh! Well that's cause we known each other for so long I guess we're comfortable with each other and we learned how to understand our differences." He smiled.

"Have you ever thought that maybe he liked you differently then just a friend or family..?" Maybe I was pushing it.

"Oh-" he just laughed awkwardly before changing the subject.

-

8:00 pm

-

-Midoriya POV-
It felt so nice to finally relax in my own bed, today was a long day. Many events and things happened, Not really sure how to feel..

The music from my air pods suddenly stopped.. 'oh it's dead' I thought as I sighed. I could hear my heart beat or maybe it's just that I'm so focused on it and it's so quiet.

I thought about what Todoroki said earlier..would he? I can't stop smiling my cheeks are starting to hurt, I looked over to my desk that the basket Kacchan gave me sat. 'You don't just gives friends all these things right?' I wondered as I tucked my face deeper in my pillow as I hugged it tight.

'Did he notice the red rose I gave him?'
'And he was gonna cook for me to..'

Now I wonder what happened to the food he was gonna cook for me did he save me some? Or did he finish it all. Either way the thought only made me smile harder.

I think I've always liked Kacchan but recently this year I think it's making me go crazy. Just maybe he does like me to.. all the things he'd been doing.

When am I ever gonna have the chance to confess. Will I ever confess?

Was the last thought I had before falling asleep.

-

next week

-

-Midoriya POV-
I officially admitted it to myself now that I actually do really.. like Kacchan more then just a friend. I think it was that night where I just then realized it.

Maybe I'm delusional or I'm getting full of myself but I have a small suspicion that he may like me to even just a little bit?

But I've only told Ochako about it and when I did she told me a LOT of 'tea' is what she likes to call it.

Firstly or well the one that really caught my attention was that she had a suspicion that Kirishima did also like Kacchan..?

At first I didn't believe it, but then I gave it more thought then I did kinda see why she would think that. It kinda gave me guilt or maybe a nervous feeling, whatever I was feeling I didn't like it.

It did paranoia me through the day... week.

Ever since Ochako told me that every time I see them together I just feel so weird and it annoys me so much I never felt this way before and I see them together all the time.

But that isn't all she also told me that she 'knew' already. How would she know if I didn't even know myself.

Also.. she did say that Kacchan totally likes me to but I don't know.. I don't wanna get my hopes ups just to get all sad and shit.

Besides all that lately I been eyeing Kirishima just incase she was right, I sure hope not though Kirishima is a good friend of mine and I don't feel like losing a friend.

But if he did.. I wouldn't know how to feel. But I guess we'll leave that up to future me if we ever encounter such a moment.

Will my brain act on its own or will my feelings get the best of me?

TBC