Blocker

Chapter 6 : Blocker
"Oh is this yours? It's on the floor."

-Midoriya POV-
Right now it was 7:45 and class started at 8:00 so I was pretty early but most of my classmates showed up at this time anyways. I walked in class and the first thing I saw was Minas big cheeky smile and she dragged me to her desk which Ochako,Kaminari, and Asui were at.

"I HEARD." She 'whispered yelled, and giggled.
"Hey Midoriyaaa" Kaminari patted my shoulder who was sitting on the desk.
"Look what we wrote" Ochako and Mina were giggling their ass off.

Asui showed me the paper.
"you have a nice big PHAT ass, you slayed them skinny skinny jeans yesterday;) #thuglife #sag&getthatbag - Kaminari, Mina" I read but Minas name scribble on.

"Oh-" I blanket stared at it what if he gets mad.
Kaminari, Mina, and Ochako bursted out laughing again but trying to hide it. Mina folded the paper in 4.

"Okay but we'll do it after class and we'll make sure he sees us hand it to you, so then when he gets up you can do the hand thing" Ochako whispered in my ear before giggling with Mina.

Suddenly I felt a bit nervous and just nodded in return before we started to change the subject.

-
After Class.
-

A few seconds after the bell rang Mina came up to me once Kacchan stood up to leave with Kirishima and Sero behind him. "GO GO GOOO!" Ochako yelled across the room.

I quickly packed my stuff and chased after him "Kacchan!" I yelled a bit as I grabbed his wrist, he stopped to turn around and look at me.
"Hn..Deku" I slid down from his wrist to his hand which I tried not to bring attention to and started to speak.

"Mina and the others told me to hand this to you, I don't know what it is though" I smiled as I handed it to him. He didn't speak but hesitantly took the paper not breaking eye contact.

"..alright" his voice was calm and quiet it did something to my heart and I stepped back a bit.
"Uh- o-okay see you next period" Our hands parted as I walked anyways smiling at him before I turned away completely.

I was mentally screaming in my head. His face... looked so- my thoughts were broke as my face hit something.. "oh-!" I looked up shocked to see who it was.

"Well hey there Midoriya" Todoroki smiled at me softly. "Oh hi I-" I was cut off by a loud scream.
"AHHHHHHHK🦅" Kaminari passed by with Kacchan blowing small loud bombs chasing him.

"Oh."
"Oh."

Both Todoroki and I looked at each other and laughed before walking to class together while starting random conversations.

-

-Bakugou POV-
"Kacchan!" My eyes widen a bit as I bit my bottom lip. I know that voice and that faint candy scent he's always had. I felt my wrist grabbed and slowly turned around.

"Hn..Deku" I tried not to seem to excited since I haven't talked to him in a bit nor did he greet me this morning since pinkypie immediately dragged him away.

My lips quiver a bit as I felt his hand go down to mine. "Mina and the others told me to hand this to you, I don't know what it is though" I parted my lips slightly as our eyes locked. "God he looks so.."

I shake my thoughts off and took the paper "..alright". The sun hit his eyes which made them even brighter then they were already, My eyes widen a bit he looked so cute.. without even realizing he started to walk away and our hands parted.

I watched as he waved me a goodbye and before I could even think about it Sero interrupted my thoughts "Soo..are you gonna open it?"
"Yeah what does it say" Kirishima added.

I opened it and immediately squint an eye. Without another thought I started sprinting as soon as I saw Pikachu, with his other friends we made eye contact and he dropped his backpack and started to sprint aswell.

Im not sure but I think I saw Deku rest his head on that Icy hots chest..

-

The bell rang and I ended up dragged Kaminari back to class after I gave him some light explosions.
"You two are late" Mr.Aizawa eyed us for a second before analyzing us and told us to take a seat.

I sat on my assigned seat right behind Deku and in immediately thought of earlier. The moment we had.. but also what I saw earlier. I wish that bastard would just give up.. why were they even hugging it seems so random.

Should I ask him?
Wait no that's stupid I have nothing to do with them hugging. Tsk.

-

Class flew by fast cause it felt like I just got here. The lunch bell rang and me and my friends started walking to lunch I was still in deep thought about earlier. After we waited in line we sat at our usual table.

-Kirishima POV-
I wanted to give Bakugou gift and I was planning to do it earlier in first break but I got interrupted by Midoriya then after he started looking for Kaminari.. so now should be a good time.

"Hey bakubroo I got you a gift" I smiled which he gave me a questionable look. "Huh?" I laughed a bit at his confusion. "HEY WHAT ABOUT US?" Sero and Kaminari questioned "Next time" I said jokingly.

"I got us matching bracelets!" I showed him the one I was wearing and another one that was still in package. "hAh?"

"Hearr let me put it on you" I smiled it's my chance.
"It's kinda ugly but ok" I don't know if he was joking or not but I opened it from the packaging as he put his wrist closer to me.

"KACCHAN!" I was startled at the sudden voice I saw Midoriya and his hands on Bakugous shoulder. I did even notice that I dropped the bracelet and I got even more shock when I saw Bakugou choking on his watermelon. "Oh shi-" I opened his water bottled and handed it to him.

"Gah! You know if it weren't you Deku I would've killed you" he scratched his head. "Haha sorry I just wanted to surprise you" I saw bent down to pick..

"Oh is this yours? It's on the floor." I watched Bakugou as he gave Midoriya his wrist as he continued to eat his watermelon.. I watched as he tied the bracelets around his wrist which I was supposed to do.

"Thanks" he looked at him from the corner of his eye. "Mhm.. byeee I'm gonna go now" he waved goodbye. "Byebye" Kaminari made heart shapes with his hands.

As he left I got up and left to "I'll be back" I gestured before walking to the bathroom.

-
Tsk so fuckingggg annoyinggg.. why is he always in the way he ruined my plan. I really need to up my game.. earlier what he did. That sneaky bastards smart with that hand thing he did first break, maybe I should try that to but with something else.

I smirked to myself before heading back.

(A/N) - Love n ,War' TBC