Movie

Chapter 8 : Movie
"Someone stole my plus one away and I had an extra ticket so"

-Midoriya POV-
I feel so bad for declining all the plans Kacchans been making, but I've already said yes to hang out with Todoroki and it's not like I don't like hanging out with Todoroki I do. But the thought of Kacchan already buying the tickets makes me feel like shit.

I wonder if he'll still go or maybe give the ticket away to someone random.

-
Next Day
-

-Kirishima POV-
Bakugo and I were waiting in line to get some snacks before the movie started so I thought I'd bring it up.
"Yo..Bakubro do you think of Midoriya as like a brother? I heard you two known each other since diapers." I watched as he looked up from his phone.

"Oh yeah?..uh no I never really saw him as a brother" he just shrugged before walking up a bit as the line moved up. "Then how do you view him as" how could you not view someone you known that long as a brother.

"I don't know there's like many things.. Rival, friend,..um.." I gave a confused look as we both moved up the line.
"Why?" He asked looking away.

"Just curious cause...." I thought about it for a moment then decided to ask him what he would think if Midoriya liked him.
"What if Midoriya confessed to you as lovers how would you react?" I looked at him kinda seriously form the corner of my eye.

His eyes widen a bit as he was a bit taken aback. "What's with all these questions eh?" He raised a brow.
"It's just a simple what IF question chill" I laughed a bit to make it seem more like a joke.
"Hn" he shrugged.

"Soooooo?" I nudged him a bit as he sighed.
"I don't know tsk." I frowned a bit and decided to not push it and get on his nerves.

"Alright alright how about your type? Like what do you look for in a partner/relationship." I was asking for myself and to start conversation.

"..... understanding, patient,.. kind hearted and I don't know a cute face?" His words slowly started to go quieter as he spoke and I just laughed.
"Tsk what are you laughing at, what's yours." I grinned slightly at his embarrassment.

"Um let's see.. Tall, good looking, blonde... OR brunette and someone who has a soft spot only for that one person yaknow!" I decided throw in that brunette part so it wouldn't be so obvious but I also wanted to drop in some hints there.

"Hn" was all he said it was his way of showing acknowledgment. Right then it was finally our turn in line.

"Hi what could I get for you." A lady with short black hair asked as her fingers were ready to click buttons.
"One large butter popcorn and 2 sodas.. coke." Bakugou said as he reached for his pocket but before he could I grabbed his arm.

"Nah I got it since you paid for the tickets!" I smiled.

-

The ads were just starting as the room began to pack I decided to ask him more questions since it was gonna be about 10 minutes before the movie actually started. "By the way" I started as I got his attention.

"Why'd you ask to see a movie all of the sudden.. don't get me wrong though! I like hanging out with y-" he cut me off. "I know"

"Cocky much, but like you don't usually make plans with me yaknow." I said as I took a sip of my drink.
"Someone stole my plus one away and I had an extra ticket so" he shrugged.

"Huh?" I gave a brow as I ate some popcorn.
"Deku had plans with icy hot... yaknow that bastards been clinging onto Deku to much lately." Oh.

Part of that kinda hurts but I tried to brush it off.