Hickey Or A Bruise

A/N - I'm so sorry js in advance😹

Chapter 10: Hickey Or A Bruise?
"There's no way this nerd got layed it's probably just a bruise"

-Bakugo POV-
I woke up with a pounding headache and my body felt tired..I don't remember shit at all last night. I think all I do know is when I was still a bit sober I took a few shots with my friends then I ditched them to get high alone.

I yawned as I got up and stretched on my way to the elevator I went up to the main bathroom where I saw purple balls and glasses. I went over to the sink to wash my face and do my skin care.

I then see Deku walk in with his phone he wave at me which I nodded back in return. I watched from the big ass mirror across the wall that he washed his face and started to brush his teeth. That's when I noticed a bruise on his neck.. what the fuck is that from? a fight or something.

Did he get layed?.. don't tell me that icy hot did. Tsk no no that's probably just some random ass bruise he would never especially not willingly with that icy hot. After I finished my skin care I started to brush my teeth and that's when more people came in.

-

I went back to my dorm to change since I wore the same shit I did yesterday, I took off my shirt and I noticed that it reeked alcohol and it had a faint sweet scent mixed with it.

-Midoriya POV-
I woke up with pain absolutely everywhere my legs feel numb and tired, my ass feels like it's bleeding, my throat is sore, I don't feel like speaking at all my head hurts like a bitch. I been getting these random glitches since I woke up, that's what it feels like a glitch.

I checked my phone and it was 8:12am. I lazily went to the kitchen to get some bottled water where I met Kirishima who I ignored and immediately left to go to the bathroom right after. I finished almost half the bottle before I putted bottle in my hoodie pocket.

I saw Kacchan and waved at him instead of saying 'Goodmorning' like I normally do, since I didn't feel like talking. I began to wash my face and brush my teeth quickly before going back to my dorm still sorta half asleep.

I changed into some gray sweat pants and a old over sized plain black V-neck T-shirt. It went pass my ass and it was a little loose around my neck and the sleeves went down half my arm.

I putted on some black socks then checked my phone again. God I really wished I knew what happened last night cause I didn't take much pictures and I wish I didn't drink so much cause if I knew the after results were gonna be like this, I wouldn't never even took a sip.

Today was the last day before all the teachers came back since it was Monday tomorrow. I have absolutely no plans today and I'm bored as hell. What should I dooo.

-

After half an hour of just going through my socials I started to get hungry so I went down to the commoner room and I saw most of my classmates.
"HEYY DEKUUU" Kaminari waved at me I just smiled and waved back.
"BESTIE IZUKUUUUU" Ochako blew me a kiss and I laughed at her cheerfulness so early in the morning.

"HII come sit here." Mina patted a seat right next to her. I noticed that Kacchan was cooking pancakes with Momo helping him. "Morning" I spoke and I jumped a little myself.

"Woah" I rubbed my throat.
"Eh? Are you sick" Mina offered me some bottled water, which I gladly took.
"No I just have a sore throat I think" I coughed a bit to clear my throat.

"OMG" Everyone looked at Kaminari as to why he was screaming so loud this early in the morning.
"Shut the fuck up" Kacchan said as he flipped one of the pancakes.

"MIDORIYAAAA????????" He said in disbelief staring at me intensely.
"What? Your scaring me." I looked at him confused.
"IS THAT A HICKEY ON YOUR NECK." He pointed.

"WHAT." Ochako choked on her tea.
"OMG IT IS." Mina added.
"Oi." Kacchan raised a brow as he peeked at me from the corner of his eye.

"What hickey?" I genuinely asked, Mina then pull out her camera to show me. Which I looked at in disbelief "oh-"

"Maybe it's a bruise?" Momo added.
"Yeah cause a singular small bruise would just randomly end up in someone's color bone" Kaminari said sarcastically.

"OKAYYY SO WHO?" Ochako looked at me speechless.
"I don't know?!" My voice slowly started to come back to normal.
"Omg.. you got layed after you left us" Mina said with her mouth open in shock.

"There's no way this nerd got layed it's probably just a bruise" Kacchan said as he putted 3 stacks on pancakes on my plate.
"Are you dumb that's clearly a hickey" Kaminari walked over behind me for a closer look.

That's when a few more of our classmates started to walk in. "What's all this noise about" Kirishima walked in the kitchen. "DEKU GOT A HICKEY LAST NIGHT" Kaminari yelled.

"It wasn't me so who?" Todoroki sat next to me.
"Tsk obviously it wasn't you icy hot the fuck" Kacchan snorted.
"Sheeeshh.. whatchu making bakubro" Kirishima putted his hands on Kacchans shoulders.
"Grapes. The fuck does it look like I'm making" I watched as Kirishima laughed, ignoring all Kaminaris yelling and shit.

"Eat" Kacchan gave him a plate and a stack of pancakes. "Tsk" I looked away as I ate my pancakes. My eye twitched as I heard Kirishima hum in delight. "Uhm HELLO? Why are we simply just going on with our day without knowing WHOOO gave MY BESTIE POOH IZU-CHAN THIS HICKEY." I couldn't help but laugh at the new nickname.

"Ugh just drop it clearly he was to drunk to even remember himself" Thank you Jiro. I watched as Kaminari frowned at the fact Jiro boinked his head.

A/N - prepare yourself for the next chapter 🍼
TBC.