Love & War

Chapter 13: Love & War
"I won"

-Bakugo POV-
It's the next day and I'm really looking forward to it, Deku and I just started dating so I wanted to be public right away so I can really shove it down that icy hots throat.

We still had 10 minutes before class started and Izuku wasn't here yet so it really is destiny for what I'm about to do.
"Oi.. scareface" I slammed my hand right on his desk with a wide smirk.
"Tsk what." He looked annoyed as I got closer to his ear.
"One thing about me? I never lose." Whispered slightly in his ear and soon I think he got the topic I was talking about.

"Huh." Glared at me as I backed up leaning on the desk I front of him.
"Face it you never had a chance before you surely don't have a chance now" this bragging shit feels good all that shit he was talking about before really pissed me off.

"Your pussy ass actually made a move.." He looked away from me which I twitched an eye at the comment but sorta brushed it off since I was in a good mood. "Shut the fuck up I won I know your jealous and pissed off right now cause I would go you fucking loser" I laughed

I watched his eyes go a bit darker and angrier.
"Ohoh? you mad?" I used the same words that day when he kissed Izuku on the cheek, I smirked wider.

I finally told Deku.

-Midoriya POV-
I saw Kirishima in the bathrooms during first break and I decided to brag a little. I smiled at him when he looked at me.
"What are you so happy about" I sorta glared.
"I won.." I said calmly and it almost sounded like a whisper.
"Remember when you said you'd win him over?... you failed." I leaned on the sink bowl as I covered my sly smirk with my fingers.

"Huh what are you on about again with all your cocky talk." He looked unamused.
"We're dating did ya know that?" I couldn't help but smile and laugh a little as his eyes widen.
"I told you to give up but you didn't listen" I glared a bit.

"I also heard you were the one who kissed him.. I'll be honest I did get a little hurt I really thought you did something but I guess I was wrong." I said calmly.

"Tsk.. fine you beat me" He grit his teeth and I smiled a bit, I don't hate him but I don't think me and him can go back to being friends again.

"Hmm winning feels good." I laughed to myself before leaving the bathroom.

-
Later
-

Our class just finished training with our quirks so most of us were still out in the field or in the locker room. I walked in the locker room and I walked over to the sinks and showers and all of the sudden I got a flash back of me throwing away a bunch of paper towels.

I then wash my hands before going back to the lockers to change out my hero costume to shower.

-Bakugo POV-
I took a quick 7 minutes shower and wrapped a towel around my waist as I walked over to the lockers to get my clothes I saw Deku leaning on one of the lockers untying his shoes. My eyes widen as I got a random image in my head that felt so real.

Almost like it was real, he was shirt less then I got another image in my head of me sitting on one of the benches and he looked at me in shock.

"Weird" I thought to myself as I continued to change quickly.

A/N - they'll figure it out at one point😽
Anyways that's the end of this book I'm out of ideas, check out my page for other bkdk books that's r complete.