Lets Hang Right Now.

Chapter 12 : Let's Hang Right Now.
"Afraid I can't let that happen."

-Midoriya POV-
I just finished showering and I realized I left my phone in the commoner room. I left my room and went to go to the elevators and the moment I got out I noticed the strong wind blowing the curtains and.. why are Kirishima and Kacchan kissing.

I stood there completely paralyzed, still in the elevator I watched them as their lips part. I was in such disbelief and so completely confused. I quickly went back to my dorm room and locked the door.

My eyes still as wide, I don't know how to describe how I feel. I don't think I ever felt this way of pain. My heart genuinely hurts it's like for a moment it stopped beating and just dropped so far down it felt like my body couldn't move at all.

That very moment I wanted to cry I wanted to yell and scream at the top of my lungs. My tears where uncontrollably falling as my hands and legs shaking.
I was so completely wrong.. all this time I thought Kacchan felt the same even if it were the slightest, but in reality Kirishimas confidence wasn't just all bluff. He had the upper hand all this time I'm sure.

I made myself look like a fool.

So.. starting now what do I do. I've loved you for so long and to see that you clearly feel different about me. I don't want you to, I don't want you to date him, I don't want you to like him, I don't want to lose to him.

That bastard, Kirishima.

-
Next Day
-

Seems like Kirishima was sick according to Sero and he'll be absent today. I also haven't talked to Kacchan either at all today and It's already second period.

I don't think I can do anything right now, I'll just have to wait a little longer before I make any moves.

-
Lunch
-

I was walking on my way to the bathroom and that's when I saw Kirishima.
"You look perfectly fine to me" I walked a little closer as a I watched him sitting on the sink counters.
"Eh?" He had pretty dark circles.
"You are sick aren't you now?" I said in a lower tone then intended, what am I even leading onto?

"Tsk.. what's it gotta do with you." He glared at me.
"Who do you think you are." I tilted my head a bit more up.
"Are you dating Kacchan." I said a bit quiet.
"What!? No." He said a bit taken a back.

"OH? pft.. wait why did you see us kiss?" He suddenly looked all happy and he smirked wide. I didn't say anything in response.
"No. I'm not.. yet" he glared at me with all confidence.

What. So they only kissed but aren't dating. What else do I not know about them. I need to make a move fast.

"Afraid I can't let that happen." I turned around with a small grin as I left.

-

5:23pm

-Bakugo POV-
I was still thinking of yesterday I haven't spoke to Kirishima ever since I just feel so awkward around him now. I don't know how to feel I just hope the next time I see him we can pretend that shit never happened. But I don't know if I can look at him the same.