Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I don't own glee

It's been two years since they moved and found out about Mary and they couldn't be any happier. Kurt had a very scary pregnancy with her but now they are just fine.

Just then a perfect mixture of Kurt and Blaine ran right by him and not even two seconds later Mary came running through the kitchen. "Elijah Jason Burt Hummel-Anderson and Mary Opel August Hummel-Anderson we don't run in the house if I have to tell you again you both will go to time out."

Just then a seven year old Honey came into the kitchen and went over to the fridge and grab a bottle of water. "How was soccer practice?" "Fun daddy said that he and pop and Ryleigh are moving to your guys home town." "Yeah and it's your home town too but you will still get to see him and he will still love you. did you make any goals today?"

"No but coach Jeff made me captain. But I thought that I was born in New York like Eli?" "No you were born in Indy but me you Devin Papa and Sadies lived in Ohio until you and Devin were two and Sadies was one we were saving money as much as we could but it took longer than I expected."

Kurt had to laugh at Honey calling Jeff coach but once they left New York when the twins were three they stop talking all the warblers have moved out to Texas so it makes up for it.

"MooMoo I was talking to you about practice." "Sorry sweetcheakes. Ok tell me about practice." "Ok well first coach was late then once practice started Dillon cut his leg but what confused me and the others on the team was that coach Jeff ran out on to the field and was looking at the cut then after that he had to sit down and Jacob looked like he was mad but that didn't make any sense but after all that happened Terra came up and asked if we could have a sleepover please MooMoo."

Kurt remember his first sleepover but it hurt that he was ten when he had one. "Let me talk with papa about it."
Kurt watched as Honey walked off he couldn't believe how tall she was for a seven year old. Just then the door opened. "I'm home." "How was the rehearsal?" "I watched as Romo looked for Juliet and find her and I say the one they picked for Romo is so cute they asked us if he could use his walker for the actual play but during rehearsals it's fine."

Kurt walked over to Blaine and gave him a kiss. "So where is Romo?" "Cast sleepover." "Devin got to go to a sleepover but you won't let me have one." "Honey don't yell in the house I said that Papa and I will talk about it and I'm sure around bedtime Devin will get homesick and want to come home and you have sleepovers all the time with daddy because you stay over at his house." "MooMoo why doesn't daddy live with us and is he Devin's daddy too?"

Kurt walked into the living room and sat down next to her. "Do you remember when I told you that you guys have me as your mommy kind of?" Kurt watched as Honey nodded her head "Well you both have different daddies remember." "Is papa Devin's daddy?" "No but that doesn't mean that he loves you guys any less." "MooMoo how old were you when you and papa met?" "I was a baby. Do you remember how when Mary was born you guys got to come to the hospital and see her?"

Honey nodded "Well when me and my parents came home from Texas papa came over and met me." "Did you have two mommies like Ryan or did you have two daddies like us?" "No I had a mommy and a daddy my mommy's name was Honey like yours and my daddy's name was Burt like one of Eli's middle names." "What do you mean had?"

Kurt looked down at his hands and then looked at Honey. "They um they died before you guys were born." "How did they die where they old like your GramGram?" " No my parents were young but my mom died when I was a little bit older than you she had cancer and my dad died when I was thirteenth he was a good person but he made the wrong mistake." "What do you mean the wrong mistakes?"