Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee
Kurt watched as Honey shot a goal. "Yey Honey." "You are the best cheerleader Devin." Devin smiled up at Kurt. "Moom why didn't Papa and the other come with us?" "Because I wanted to talk to you guys and Papa stayed at home with the other kids." "Oh."

Kurt and Devin finished watching Honey's game.

"Baby girl you did amazing." "Thanks MooMoo. Why didn't daddy or papa come?" "Because daddy is in Ohio and papa is at home with the younger kids because I want to talk to you two about some." Kurt looked at his mini mes and smiled.

"Do you know how MooMoo made a blanket with a question Mark on it?" The twin nodded their heads. "Do you know how MooMoo had you guys?" The twins nodded again. "You aren't my oldests." "MooMoo does that mean I'm older than Honey?!"
Kurt laughed.

"No dev you are still younger than Honey but MooMoo has a baby up in heaven that's older than you guys." "How much older." "Probably a little bit younger than Addison." "Wait, isn't Addison fourteen?" "Yes this baby if it lived would have been thirteen or turning thirteen." "Was it a boy or a girl?" "I don't know I didn't even know that I was pregnant when Papa told me that I had a miscarriage I looked at him like he was crazy." "How old were you?" "Thirteen." "How did you lose the baby?"

Kurt looked over at the twins because he or Blaine never told them that they had a gay bashing back in high school. Kurt sighed. "Papa had invited me to the Sadie Hawkins dance at the high school and we were waiting for his dad to pick us up because I wasn't feeling good then these four football players jumped out of nowhere and beat us up the next thing I remember was waking up in the hospital feeling dizzy."

"So did they hurt you so bad that you lost the baby." "Yes."