Boyfriend cheats secret life redo

Chapter 1 : The Boy friend Cheats

Saturday afternoon

Riker P.O.V.

I had just finished shopping with my sister. When I got home I took a shower and got ready for my anniversary date night with Kevin Just as I left the house, I was in the drive way walking towards my car which was a 2002 jeep, when my phone rang.

Chains – Nick Jones

The text message was from my sister saying , have fun on your anniversary. Don't get pregnant.

I laugh at her text message and started my car to drive to his place. Just when I was pulling out my drive way, my phone rang.

Photograph - Ed Sheeran

After I read his text message to me saying that he's sick. I decided to surprise him. I called his favorite restaurant which was Tai Cuisine , and order chick noodle soup.

Third Pov

When I got out the restaurant with the chick noodle soup, I got in my car and drove to Walgreens to get medicine for him. When I was out of Walgreen, my cousin called me and asked i can help out At Neon light. After I hung up with her I went straight to his place. When Riker got to his place she parked her car across the street snice he lives at a dead end street.

Riker's P.O.V.

I walked up to his house and used the spare key because I know where he keeps it. I went into the kitchen and put the brown paper bag with the chicken noodle soup and the Walgreens bag on the marvel white kitchen counter table. After I put the medicine and soup on the counter table, I went upstairs to surprise him. As I went upstairs, I heard moans coming from his room, i figure Hes moaning in his sleep because he always moans in his sleep. When I open the door, I was shocked to see him banging my best friend in his bed.

Third P.O.V.

Riker got out of the house and cried in her car. When she was done crying , She fixed herself up and went to Noen Lights to get her mind off him cheating and help her cousin.