The break up and kidnap

Three days later after high school graduation day ...

At the Cabalen ( it's a restaurant in the Philippines )

Blaze was freaking during his dinner date with his girlfriend, Kelly. They are high school sweethearts. He wanted everything to be perfect. He was going to propose. When were taking a walking at the park. He stoped and faced her. Just as he was bout take the ring out of his pocket she said "

" Lets break up."

He put ring back in his pocket and said " why?"

" I cheated on you with Jeremey two weeks ago."

Kidnap

Chapter9

Zero 's P.O.V

As I was trying to cut the rope becuse my hands were tied behind my back, I looked a him so it wont look suspicious.

When he hung up, He walked towards me and said " I will let you - the door opened a girl in a red dress came in and he was surprised.

Riker ( aka Airsophia in disguise in because it was her plan )

" Babe, You missed my friend's wedding - when she saw me she then crossed her arms.

Boom said " uh..

Third P.O.V.

Zero smirked at him. Boomer came over to and was about to smack Zero. When gun shots were heard. Boomer said " babe, help him. I'll catch up."

"what about you."

" if anything goes wrong, we will meet in the cemetery."

After Boomer left the room, Riker said " I can't believe i am saving you. "

When Riker and Zero were out of the house through the secret elevator closet , Zero said " are you sure its fine to leave your boy - Kaboom.

The house exploded and both of them fell.

Chapter 10

* Airsophia broke up with Noah. Zero and Air became friends, found out that Air is a SBH, became friend with Boom, Zeplin and Fofo.

A month later movie marathon.

Blaze P.O.V.

When the movie was over, I was going to ask Linka, my girlfriend if she wanted to watch another movie. I looked to my left , I saw that she was sleeping. I was got up from the couch and

said " another movie guys."

Zero said " I'll pop in another movie."

Airsophia said " why not."

I went upstairs to get a blanket from my room. When I came back down I heard Zero my brother said " just be careful, I don't want you in the hospital."

" I'll be fine. plus Boomer and Zep got my back."

Just as he was about to answer , I took a step and the stair creaked. Both of them looked at me. My brother whispered something to her. Airsohipa said " I'll get more popcorn."

Third P.O.V.

After Airsophia went into the kitchen, Blaze covered his girlfriend with the blanket and noticed that the bowl was on the coffee table . Blaze said " she forgot the bowl." He took it and went in the kitchen and then was shocked making him drop the bowl.

Zero sat there for a minute and then rushed to the kitchen.

When Blaze was in the kitchen with the bowl, he dropped it because he was in shocked. There was a skeleton person on fire standing halfway out the door.

Zero said " sugar honey ice tea." ( first letter of sugar, First letter of honey. First letter of Ice. First letter of tea. )