freak out and secret

Chapter whatever on new story secret life

Ashley P.O.V.

It was Friday school just ended. When I got in my car which was a blue 2010 jeep, I double checkered if I had all my books for the weekend. I like to sort of be perfect. When I looked in my bookbag i notice that i didn't have my history book. I shut off my car and went back in the school. When I was out of the school building using the back door , I heard someone

said " those blades are fake."

I peeked at the side and saw Jake with fake blades that was coming out from his knuckles and some guy pined to the wall. When Jake scratched the school building with the blades, It made a sound. The guy that was pin to the wall was scared. When the screeching sound stop, Jake

said " Don't ever bully me again or I'll kill you. Now run."

After the guy left, I was about to say something jake said " Funck." ( take out the letter n )

I gasped because I saw the blades go back in his knuckles. I was still in shocked his phone rang.

Two weeks later .. movie marathon... .Saturday night

Ashley P.O.V.

I was having a movie marathon with my sister Riker , my boyfriend Seth and his brother Jake. When the movie was finished I said " did you guys like the movie."

I looked at my sister and said " it was okay."

Seth said " its alright."

"Jake what about you."

He looked up said " it was - his watch started beeping.

After he stopped his watch, he said " I have to go." while getting up from the couch.

Seth said " where do you need to be."

Third P.O.V.

Jake was about to say something when Riker said " he promised his girlfriend who happens to be my friend for a dinner date."

Jake said " I did? What are you..Oh... yeah." he quickly rush out the door.

Just as Seth was bout to say something Riker said " I'll drive him. enjoy your night."

After Riker left Seth and Ashely in the house, She called Boomer for the stuff.

Third P.O.V.

Jake was about to say something when Riker said " he promised his girlfriend who happens to be my friend for a dinner date."

Jake said " I did? What are you..Oh... yeah." he quickly rush out the door.

Just as Seth was bout to say something Riker said " I'll drive him. enjoy your night."

After Riker left Seth and Ashely in the house, She called Boomer for the stuff.

Ashely P.O.V.

After my sister and my boyfriend's brother had left, I said " I think they are dating behind our backs."

" babe, I don't think so. I think they just want to hang out with their friends and not us."

I stood up and said " I will find out the truth."

I got on my shoes and out the door but Seth said " Babe, dont you trust them."

" I will find out the truth." I said while walking down the drive way to my car.

Third P.O.V.

Riker park her car in the driveway abandoned Mansion on 52 wayward street. She out and was about to opened the back seat passenger side when she saw it was broken.

She called Boomer and Zep to screech for Jake because he turned full werewolf.

The next day....

Jake P.O.V.

I woke up with a hangover and in cage. I looked around and notice that Riker was sleeping in the chair. When the door open, a guy in jeans and a biker jacket came in and said " you are so lucky I didn't kill you."

I was about to ask him who is when he came near the cage and injected me with something.

After I said " ouch . What the heck man."

Riker woke up and said " guys I'm trying to - Oh your awake."

After the man open the cage, he said " Elijah Crestwood. And your lucky that I injected you so that when you turn it will be less painful."

Riker said " so he's normal."

El ( aka Elijah ) said " no."

I said " what do you mean no."

El took out a picture of a moon and I howled.

Third P.O.V.

After Elijah opened the cage he said " your lucky that I injected you so that when you turn it will be less painful."

Riker said " so he's normal."

El ( aka Elijah ) said " no."

Jake said " what do you mean no."

El took out a picture of a moon and Jake howled and transformed Into full werewolf form. When El showed him to the mirror. Jake was shocked. When Jake was back to himself. Riker said " so he's fine right ."

Jake sigh and said " will i be stuck like this forever."

Just as the El was about to say something. El's phone rang.

What's going on - 4 Non Blondes

* Elijah Crestwood - scientist, doctor. Step cousin of Boomer and Zeppelin.

LL - Mark Mckenna