Story

said " snice the dance is almost over,

Bluemoon

Hotel Evergreen she decided to get drunk.

When Riker went inside the hotel

After Stacey at the receptionist handed V.I.P key card and her id back, she said

said " enjoy your stay."

Riker said " is your bar open for ABS newbies."

Stacy said " yes. Take the elevator to the pool Looby. Fifth floor."

Five hours later

Rye was a little bit sober and was about exit when a guy grab her arse.

She turned around and was about to punch the guy but the security guard punched him and said " you owe me for this."

He then pinched her and she passed out.

End of Flash back..

Riker P.O.V.

I got out bed and walked towards the window. When I open the curtain the view of city was great. It showed the view of New York City.

That's not my name - The Ting Tings

i looked for my bag.

Ken ( aka Kenzo) said " its in the kitchen."

When I was in the kitchen, I found my purse on the marvel countertop and opened it.

Third P.O.V.

The text read from Jenna said " Lets go shopping."

After I read the text from Jenna

I threw my phone because i was piss off at her.

I threw my phone and Deku caught it snice he is a werewolf with good reflexes.

Deku said " what did the phone did to you. " while handing me my phone back. After he turned on the coffee machine , I said " nice suit."

He sigh and said " get out of here. Unless you want to be a striper at my hotel."

I got my purse and handed him the Vip room key card and said " can I have an Advil this hangover is killing me."

He tossed me a gum pack Advil and said " your welcome."

After I left the hotel, I texted my boyfriend snice he likes to jog in the morning.

I text texted Jen.

Aersophia walked up to apartment with take out soup. She used the spare keys that was under the doormat. She went into the kitchen and put the out the take out soup on the counter that was white marvel counter top. She went upstairs and heard moans. When she pulled the cover ... her body was in shocked.

Third POV

Aersophia ( pronounce as Airsophia ) walked in and made her way towards the bed and gently pulled the blanket off. She was shocked to find him in bed with her best friend. She left quietly before both of them would notice her presence. After she cried in her car, she drove to cousin's.

Five hours later ...

Aersophioa her cousins Zelda and Everly were drunk that they did a stupid thing. They did a ritual for call a demon to kill Air ( aka aerophioa ) boy friend but it didn't work because the power went out.

Aero ( aka Aerspohia ) POV

I woke up to the smell of coffee. I looked around the room and notice that i was sleeping on the couch in my cousins house. I tip toe not to wake up Zel ( aka Zelda) and Eve ( aka Everly ) because they were sleeping on the floor together.