Break up

Chapter 7 : The break up & Death

Three days later... After the dance.. Saturday After noon...

Third P.O.V.

Riker was at Javas waiting for Kevin to tell him that she wants to break up. She gave him a second chance. He broke the promise that he wasn't going to cheat again. When she was stirring the sugar because she ordered coffee the bell on the door jingled.

When she looked up from the door, she notice that her boyfriend had a kiss mark on his neck. When he sat down in front of her, he said "sorry. I'm late."

She knew he was lying to her. Riker said "its fine. There is something I have to - notification popped up. It read : Willow Johnson. Meet in Green Hills cemetery.

Riker cleared her throat and said "Lets break up."

His eyes went wide.

" why? What did I do."

Just as Riker was about to say something another notification popped up. It Read : 500 hundred dollar for zombie kill.

Riker got up and said " I have to go."

Just as he was about to say something, she left him.

Kevin's P.O.V.

After I pulled out from Jenn, I laid next to her and said " We have to stop this."

Jenn laughed and said " you know you like the thrill."

Just as I was about to say something. my phone rang.

After I read the text, I quickly got dressed. Jenni said " you going to funck ( take out the letter n ) another girl.

I said " Riker is freaking out."

Jenni said " You better go."

I kissed her and said " we really have to stop this."

She laugh and threw my shirt at me.

At Java's

When Kevin got there , he saw her sitting by the window seat lost in thought. He sat down in front of her, and said "sorry. I'm late."

Riker said "its fine. There is something I have to - She cleared her throat and said "Lets break up."

Kevin's P.O.V.

I was shocked and then said " Why?

" Its not you, its me."

Just as

She got up and left. I stood there for a minute and than ran after her. When I outside it was too late , Her car was gone.