Chapter 9 Redo again

A week before school ends

Friday night ... Ashely Pov

When the movie was over, I said " it wasn't that bad? When I didn't get an answer from my boyfriend. I turned and faced him. When I heard him snoring I covered him with the blanket. After I got up the couch, I stretched. I took my phone off the coffee table to check what time it was. I when I saw that it was eleven o'clock and I had twenty percent battery left. I texted my sister that I'm spending the night with Blaze. When the text message was sent I put my phone on the coffee table and took the popcorn bowl in the kitchen sink. After I finished washing the popcorn bowl. I went back in teh living room and left a note on his phone. I went upstairs to his room to charge my phone since we have the same phone which is iPhone 9plus. After I left my phone on the night stand I went to his closet and borrowed his clothes. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

Jake's P.O.V.

When I got my things ready for my transformation since it was a full moon. I got on my heavy backpack on and was about to leave threw the window I began to transformed into my wolf form. When I was half in my transformation form, I need to pee.

Ashley P.O.V

When I was out of the shower , I wraped myself in the towel and was just about to opened the door when it opened and Jake was standing there in wolf ears and had a tail. I was about to say something when his eyes went wide and then he turned around and said " sorry... Just tell me when your done."

Third P.O.V.

Jake was in his half werewolf form. ( aka werewolf ears and a werewolf tail.) His eyes went wide because he saw his brother's girlfriend in a towel. Her turned around and said " sorry... Just tell me when your done."

After Jak e shut the door he realize that was he was in his wolf form. He face palm himself.

Jake P.O.V.

When I got my things ready for my transformation since it was a full moon. I got on my heavy backpack on and was about to leave threw the window when I began to transformed into my wolf form. When I was half in my transformation form, I need to pee. I opened the door and saw Ashley in a towel. My eyes went wide because i saw her in a towel. I turned around and my human side took over.

I said " sorry... Just tell me when your done."

After I shut the door I realize that was I was in my half wolf form. I face palm himself.

" shite( take out the letter e ) . I'm screwed he thought.