Biker Babe

I find that writing is now the better more relaxing part of my day...

Chapter 22: Biker Babe

——————————————

Ino POV:

Today is the festival, and it's a hit! The booths outside are attracting young freshmen from all different feeder schools.

I turn back from the window and look at my classes set up. We ended up going classic with our theme, but with a twist. A tea cafe, but the cosplay was for everyone to be a host, not a servant. With the attractive boys in our class it was simple enough and the beautiful ladies got to dress up too, but everyone knew to dress with class. We were creating a line down the hall which started thickening walk in traffic. Basically, we were packed and only four people could be spared from the fate of hosting. This included me, Shika, Sakura, and Naruto. Shika was here with me of course, I wouldn't be able to handle that. Billboard brow was also here not just because I need somebody to talk to, but to run the tea and snacks with too. Naruto had a sour look on his face as he seasoned the tea pot. He was only salty because one of the pale eyed beauties had to be a host and given Shika's track record, it was a no-brainer for me who should be out there.

Besides, as long as it wasn't Naruto, Hinata isn't as flustered, making her the perfect host for our class. Networking is what I like to call it, at least so he won't blow a fuse. the day goes on like this and it's smoother than warmed butter spread. Not only that, but we collect exactly four hundred even in earnings. It went off without a hitch.

The sun started to set as the last freshman went home and I immediately thanked and congratulated the class. We did a good job. Everyone collectively began to clean up and fold the chairs and extra tables. I was looking at the profit charts each class had dropped off to me, we raised a reputable number that would surely break our high school's records. I've truly outdone myself and so has everyone else. I smile at the chart as a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. I accept the embrace from Shika as I continue on to the overall cost of renting the tables for a day. "How we looking on the chart?" I mentally calculated the profits and costs, "seven thousand six hundred and ninety two dollars," I say quite sure of myself. He flips back to the front to my dismay and corrects me, "you're off by 4 dollars, seven thousand six hundred and ninety six dollars." He says it smugly as i rework the numbers and find he is indeed correct. I turn indignantly away and pout, dropping the papers on my desk.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes facing him. "You're so cute when you're wrong." I blush at his bold words, even if they are true I roll my eyes once more and get ready to pack up. He stops at his desk and gets his stuff together swiftly, turning to come back to me. Hinata and Naruto bid us a farewell as they were meeting with Sakura and Sasuke for some Ichiraku Ramen. I bid them a farewell and turned back to Shika, "you ready to go? Oh and by the way, my dad likes you and would like for you to come over for dinner tonight." I smile and he offers me a small one as well. "Sure," he offers me his hand and I take it thankfully.

He kisses my palms with his plump lips, leading me outside of the classroom, the docs in his other hand to give to the principle, Mrs. Tsunade.

We stop by the office and this time when walking in, I smile confidently at the lady in the front desk, as she flashes a warm one back at me, not even batting a lash at Shika. I almist frown but I pull myself together, diverting my attention to Shika knocking on the door. We hear a short come in and he goes for the handle, opening it halfway, "Shitsureishimasu gensoku, we have the documents for the school festival, just dropping them off, everything is signed and the profits were quite reputable, I would say it's Konoha High's best year yet thanks to Ino." I blush at his sudden praises as he knew exactly what I was thinking, nice going Shika!

She looked over the documents swiftly and took off her glasses, dropping a tear...

"You broke my record..." uh-oh. I scramble to save the situation, "It's thanks to your guiding hand, I promise."

She looks up hopefully, with no more tears, "well you are right about that. But enjoy your weekend, and you better be here Monday! The both of you!!"
We turn around, him smirking, me blushing because that meant even more now than ever before. I'm going to spare you the details of what it took for him to participate in this school festival, if you know what I mean.

"Haiiiii!" We say in unison, walking out the door and leaving it to close on it's own.

After this encounter we head outside and we start our way to the resident nerve maker, a.k.a. Shikamaru's bike. He pops the seat open and reveals a chrome purple helmet. Ahww, not me being a biker babe. I smile giddily, my nerves from riding the bike gone now that I had some form of protection. "Well go on then, hand it over," he looks shocked at me saying this and indeed hands it over, turning to grab his and closing the seat. "Are you sure he wants to meet me? Like as your boyfriend and not just your friend," he looks back at me as I climb on and wrap my arms around his torso snugly. "I'm sure that everything will be just fine Shika, don't worry about him, just make sure to be your natural self." I rest my helmet head on him as he ups the kickstand and the bike roars to life.

We weave through the slightest amount of traffic before going off into my expansive neighborhood. I see the houses blur past as we make a couple of haphazard turns, finally recognizing the corner house to my street. I breathe out, the adrenaline flowing through me as we skirted to a stop. Home, sweet home. "Um, Ino, we're here." He says removing his helmet. "I can see that Shika, you think I don't recognize my own house?" I give him a look through my helmet that he can't see. I just hope he feels my incredulous stare.

"Not at all my Hana, it's just you're still holding onto me," I can hear a cockiness in his voice that I hate to admit made me blush. Geez, what is up with me these days?? All I can do is blush it seems. I realize that my hold hasn't gotten any lighter and stealing the opportunity, rubs my cold hands along his warm torso. He shivers making me smirk as I finally release my hold on him, and going to remove my helmet.

"You don't ever play fair do you?" He chuckles as he waits for me to hop off the bike before he does the same, "you can't say anything about playing fair, especially after this morning." I blush in embarrassment and proceed to swat his hands away from my derrière as I reach in my skirt pocket for my keys.

Finding them amidst the lipgloss and miscellaneous items, I wrap my fingers around the ring of keys and go to discern which belongs to my front door, whilst giving him the do's and don't says for acceptable table talk, especially stressing not to mention my pregnancy. Though it was our senior year and we were technically grown, would you tell your parents immediately? Even if he was surprisingly chill about us being together, I know he for sure was not about to condone my pregnancy without any choice words, if not a fist. He nodded in understanding and with an audible gulp, I opened the door to my home.

"Tadaima!! And I brought Shika!!" I exclaim as we walk through the door him following me, oh I hope this goes smoothly.