Let Bygones Begone Bitch

What's good guy? No? Ok. I really didn't think anyone would guess correctly for weeks, but here we are! YA. So anyways, nothing much is to be said. Just the fact that I wish that I was better at making you guys guess because it was obviously too easy. also, I was just wondering something, would you guys rather I update frequently and the chapters be short, or update every once in a while and the chapters be humongous? just asking because I want  to be sure that im not just slacking off.

 ANYWAYS, let's get on with the chapter.

Chapter 11: Let Bygones Begone Bitch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

I open the door, only to find Ino in a chair, tied up. Her mouth had duck tape on it and I could see red marks on her skin from the rope irritating it.

I feel rage boil under my skin as I turn around and see some one who I never thought I would see again.

Shikamaru POV

I turn around and see her.

 My blood boils at just the look on her face.

Temari stood there with a smug smirk on her face and an evil glint in her eyes. How dare she do something like this to my precious. Woah  Sméagol.

I look up at her, since she has grown a few inches since I last saw her. I sneer at her as she turns to walk around the room, circling Ino, and rips off the tape. "Well now that we're all here, let's have a party. Shall we?" she backhands Ino so hard her head jerks to the side.

Now let me say this, I do not hit women, but I was really setting to hard-clock her in her dirty mouth, and kick her the hell out. Immediately after she recovers, Ino looks Temari straight in her face, and spits on her.

Temari gasps in surprise and grabs her hair, tugging her face back and they glare at each other, and after that, I completely blank out with rage. "Listen up Temari. You know that you were nothing to me from the first time, because I was up front with you about being a replacement from the start. I told you that I was using you and you said that it was okay, so what the fuck are you doing here?"

She looks at me shocked, then laughs. Crazy ass.

She looks at Ino and says to her," can you believe that we both love this asshole?!" She says in hysterics before turning back to me.

 "You must be dumb as hell if you thought that I was okay with that shit. I loved you, so much. I did everything for you, and you just push me aside for some bitch who couldn't even defend herself from me?! I loved you." Her eyes well up with tears as she pulls out a knife from behind her back, pointing it towards Ino.

 I look into Ino's eyes to see if she's okay, but she looks completely calm considering the situation that we're both in.

 Temari cackled now, moving the knife closer to Ino's chest. As soon as I see the smallest bead of blood on Ino's soft skin, I lose it.

 I tackle Temari and break her hand, making her drop the knife and scream bloody murder. After that, I chop her in her neck and she passes out. I continue to deliver blows to her unconscious and limp body until I feel soft hands wrapping a round my waist and covering my now bruised hands.

 I sit there panting, before I realise something.

 I turn to Ino in shock. "How the hell are you out from the ropes?!" She smirks at me before looking down at Temari,"who is this girl?"