Reminders

What's good guys? No? Okay. Well I'm updating again just because I feel bad for leaving you for like a moth, but it feels like a year. And I forgot to mention it last chapter but school is back up for me in like two weeks. But that is all. Now without further a do-do, chapter twelve.

Chapter 12: Reminders

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ino's P.O.V.

I watch him drive off from my window, my smile slipping off of my face. I turn back around, and stare at that spot. She layed  there, limp, knocked out, face bloody, and he still continued to knock her lights out. It's not that I am worried about my well being, It's just that what had just happened put things into perspective for me.

 He is truly dangerous.

 Some of her blood was still on my wooden floor.

He really is dangerous.

Now I know that. It doesn't make me scared, because I know he would never hurt me in any way, its just that his comment earlier really made me wonder if it was true. "Jesus. You scared the hell outta me Ino, I thought I was going to have to kill someone." Was he serious about that? Was he really willing to kill for me? No, he was just joking around.

 Besides, him jealous, was kind of....hot. I blush at my empty room, realizing that he was in my room for the very first time today.

 Great.

Just GREAT!

 The very first time he finally makes it into my room and I'm kidnapped of all things!

 I face palm, messing up my makeup, not that I had put too much on today anyways. Wow, this is just embarrassing. Now I look around my room. It's usual tidiness was ruined by that bitch, whats-her-face, that crazy ass ex of his better check herself.  Honestly.

You were wondering how I got out of the ropes too weren't you? well it is pretty elementary. I simply breathed in a lot of air and tensed my muscles while she was tying the rope around my frame. So when I didn't tense my muscles, and when I breathed normally, the ropes were pretty loose. See? Simple. That's a survival tactic you can take with you, free of charge. The only reason why I  didn't get out was simple.

 YOU saw how crazy that bitch was, she had a knife for crying out loud! I mean, I value life over freedom in that aspect because I knew she would've killed me right then and there. I looked up when I was brought out of my spiraling thoughts, I heard My phone ding from a text message. I walk over to my bed, sitting down and taking it off of its charger.

Its the group chat I have with my girls, and it is blowing up right now. And the subject is juicyyy, considering it's about Hinata and Naruto, as far their relationship goes.

hina-chan: Guys, its an emergency!

pinky: wat up?

ten x2: Is sumting wong?

hina-chan: of course something is wrong! Naruto is late for our date that we had planned for two weeks now!

meh: R U fr?! I outta rip him a new one! grr

pinky: IM WITH YOU! CHAAA!

hina-chan: so what should I do guys, I'm sitting in the ramen shop all alone!!

ten x2: I kno wat you should do...

hina-chan: wat?

ten x2: get a bunch of ramen and put it on his tab, he'll be so mad... haha

pinky: stop acting as if you solved the case

ten x2: *le gasp* but I have!

meh: no u haven't, and since when r u French?!

ten x2: LET THEM EAT RAMENN!!

pinky: ?

hina-chan: ??

meh: ???

ten x2: come on, French revolution?

meh: *le gasp* I remember now

hina-chan: oh I was confused, but oh well, thanks for the advice guys!! he won't be eating ramen till his next paycheck!!

pinky: when is that?

meh: ye

ten x2: I want to know too, he's like loaded right?

hina-chan: I know its after the cultural festival.

pinky: *le gasp* that's over a month away.

meh: I forgot about it

ten x2: oh we got his ass now *snap snap*

hina-chan: u forgot something ino?

meh: I kno, sue me

ten x2: *le gasp* now that I think about it, you've been M.I.A. for a while

pinky: *le gasp* skipping classes and such which could only mean one thing...

hina-chan: *le gasp* you're dating someone!!

meh: alright, alright, ill fill you guys in tomorrow on wats going on, but I have to do my part for the festival. bye

pinky: bye bye

ten x2: give him hell hina!! LET THEM EAT RAMEN! bai

hina-chan: will do. byeee

I put my phone away and got to work, all off the previous thoughts about Shikamaru no longer plaguing my mind.

 I look through the file on my desk, flipping through the pages reading quickly. This pair had mapped out the festival. where vendors and activities would be out on the field as well as the clubs. Then there were classes who wanted to do their own things in their classes. Everything seemed good, I only needed to tweak a couple of things based upon the budget that another pair had drawn up for me. Once again, I got lost in my thoughts after a little while of looking through piles of files.

 Now that I really do think about it, every time i had a crush on somebody, they sort of, well...disappeared? Starting at my tender, young age of five. When I first liked a boy, he disappeared. Then Shika would come and make everything better, comforting me. I guess  that Shika really did like me before I was even aware. He was very sweet before when I was  mourning for my no longer existent crushes.

 I feel bad now, I wonder how he felt, liking me all those years, way before anyone else.

But speaking from a Student Council Presidents' perspective, I need to get back to work. Shika has been distracting me from my duties, which never happens. Well, until now I guess. Which means that tomorrow, I need to start back up on my daily duties.

 So getting up bright and early, going over all of the files that are probably sitting on my desk, and giving Shikamaru his kiss, all before class. He has been coming to class, but he never did specify whether or not the great compromise was over, just because we started dating.

Ugh.

 Let's just wait until tomorrow after I have these files finished and ready to turn in to the principal. How did I get so off track?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp. that's about it. I decided to keep Ino in the dark about Shikamaru for a reason. Which you will find out about later. This was just a little filler I guess. What do  you guys think?
Please tell.

Well that's all folks.

Peace Peeps,

littlel-lemonhead