"𝗌h𝗁!" 𝟤

This is a continuation of the previous chapter.

___
Wheeler Residence 6:03pm

The party had arrived at Mike's house and Dustin could smell the aroma of brownies and chocolate wafting through the air.

Dustin and Lucas headed to the front door, while Mike helped Will.

"Okay, slowly, slowly.." Mike said.

"There!"

Will stood, his injured foot slightly off the ground.

Mike thought for a moment.

"How 'bout you piggyback on me?" Mike proposed.

Mike turned around and bent his knees, allowing Will to get on his back.

Mike put his hands under Will's knees and Will wrapped his arms under Mike's, wrapping then around his chest.

Mike carried Will to the front door where Ted finally answered.

"What do we have here?" Ted questioned, looking specifically at Mike and Will with an almost faint disgusted or dissatisfied look on his face. Like whatever the boys were doing was shameful in a way.

"Will hurt his ankle badly." Lucas answered.

"Yeah, it was bleeding everywhere, it was mental!" Dustin added.

"Okay then.."

Mike gave his dad a confused look, after noticing the slightly irritated one he had a moment ago.

Mike then carried Will inside, Dustin and Lucas had already went in.

"Go ahead, take us for all we're worth.." Ted huffed, seeing as all their baked goods ran out fast due to Mike and his hungry friends.

He walked down the basement stairs carefully, Will held on tighter, afraid they'd both trample down the staircase.

Thankfully, they got to the bottom safely and Mike set Will on the couch.

"I'm gonna go grab the first aid kit, wait here." Mike said calmly.

He came back shortly with a small white kit, he sat on the floor in front of Will.

Mike opened the kit and then began gently unraveling the bandanna, removing the stick as well.

Will hissed at the pain, shutting his eyes tightly.

"Don't worry, I'll be quick." He said softly, his chocolate eyes glistening.

"This is gonna sting a little, you can hold my hand if you want." He said, pouring a little bit of disinfectant on a gauze then reaching out his free hand.

Will took his hand and held on to it. Mike began dabbing the gauze on the wound, the cold liquid making Will's skin burn.

Will held his hand tighter.

After the wound was disinfected, he wrapped Will's ankle in a layer of gauze and then bandages on top.

Will sighed and laid back, relieved.

Dustin and Lucas came down with a plate of fresh brownies, they had been helping Karen add finishing touches.

Dustin offered the plate to Will and Mike, each of them took a brownie.

Will took a bite and started waving his free hand around like a fan.

"Mm! Mmh!" Will hummed, his eyes wide and his face turning red.

"H-hot!"

Everyone else began laughing as Will panicked at hot brownie in his mouth.

After a minute, Will was fine.

"Here's a tip: blow on your brownie before you eat it." Lucas said.

"Unless you wanna be a tomato like Will!" Dustin added.

They all laughed.

The night was full of fun and laughter, all four boys had the time of their lives.

___
Hi, here's the second part. I didn't write in the part where Mike and Nancy actually go to retrieve Will's bike because I felt like it would be kind of odd to fit in so I just left it out.

535 words
10.14.22