𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗇𝖺𝗂𝗏𝖾.. 1

This takes place at the end of season 4, the gates to the Upside Down are smaller and there's no earthquake or X. Just random gates hidden around Hawkins. Hawkins was not evacuated either and Max never ended up in the hospital. Enjoy ;)

___
Hopper Residence 6:27am

Will woke up suddenly with a shudder.

He didn't know what had happened, but he felt something new, yet familiar.

A feeling he deep down never wanted to feel again.

He felt as though he hadn't truly woken up yet..

How odd.

He brushed it off, rubbing his eyes and getting up from the couch.

Ever since what had happened with Vecna, Will, El, and Joyce had been staying over at Hopper's cabin in Hawkins.

Johnathan had stayed back in Lenora, planning to go to back to Hawkins soon and meet up with everyone.

Will grabbed a brown and blue flannel, pairing it with brown corduroy pants and the same worn out sneakers he had been wearing the past year. He headed to the bathroom to change.

When he got out, he spotted El in her pajamas rubbing her eyes.

"Oh, good morning Will!"

"Morning', El." Will said tiredly.

"I talked with Mike yesterday, he said to go to his house when we are done with breakfast." She said.

"Alright."

___
Mike's Basement 8:34am

The party along with Steve and Nancy gathered in Mike's basement. They had all decided it was best to discus their plans to stop Vecna once and for all.

"Okay so, let's figure out how we can stop Vecna and then we can work on closing the gates." Mike said, pointing on the coffee table.

"But what if we can't?" Dustin questioned.

"There are open gates all around Hawkins, I'm pretty sure all of the creatures can come here, right?"

Everyone thought for a moment.

"—W-well, we'll just prepare if they attack us!" Lucas blurted.

"The only question is, how?" Steve asked himself.

"Fire." Nancy said.

"Their weakness is fire— heat, if we get a hold of some flame throwers we could probably take them on our own. That way, Eleven has as much strength as possible to help with Vecna." Nancy explained.

"Good. So we have a solution for that, now let's talk about defeating Vecna." Mike said, everyone started talking and pitching in ideas.

Will didn't say anything. His body suddenly grew heavy and his skin turned pale.

"Will, are you okay? You look pale.." Mike questioned, Max noticed and stopped talking, while the others were busy arguing over the best ideas.