#2: Wedding Night

Prompt #2: Wedding Night
Prompter: @ShirleyAnn_Fangirler

"Goddamn, Peeta, calm down," Katniss giggled as Peeta furiously fumbled with the keys, jamming every single one into the hole. "It's that key."

"This one?"

"Yeah."

He forced it in and twisted it in every direction before finally unlocking it. He kicked the door shut behind him and tossed the keys aside, pulling Katniss upstairs.

"Turn around, I wanna take off your dress." Peeta said as he shrugged off his tuxedo jacket.

Katniss couldn't help but smile as she complied with her husband's instruction. She felt his hands at her zipper, pulling it down in a hurry.

"Peeta, calm down," Katniss repeated, pulling her arms out of the dress. "We've done this before."

"Not as man and wife," Peeta reminded her, unbuttoning his dress shirt. "Take off your underwear, I want you naked."

So Katniss took off her underwear. She knew Peeta loved to dominate and take control, and she loved to be submissive.

Peeta grabbed her face and kissed her, pulling her flush against him. She moaned into his mouth, unbuckling his belt and pulling down the zipper, letting his pants drop to the floor.

"You're overdressed." She panted when they pulled back for breath.

"Then fix the problem, baby." Peeta whispered.

Katniss ripped off Peeta's boxers, tossing it over her shoulder. Peeta walked her towards the bed until the back of her knees hit the bed, making her collapse, her back hitting the bed swiftly.

"I love you so much, Katniss," Peeta murmured into her hair, combing back stray hairs. "You're so beautiful."

Katniss smiled softly. Her heart swelled. She loved him so much she couldn't begin to explain it.

So she told him just that.

"Now let me make love to you, sweetheart." Peeta whispered.

Peeta slid in to the hilt, but he didn't do her hard and fast, raunchy like they always do it. This time, it was slow and sensual, and she could feel the love oozing out of their pores.

And as they both climb to a climax and finally fall off the edge, she realized this would've happened anyway.

💘✨🙌✖️
so something happened to all my followers. is that why you guys refuse to comment? come on, dont be a ghostie, would it be so hard to comment what you think so far?

• Prompt #2: Wedding Night •
word count: 346 words 💬

It's a new soundtrack, I could dance to this beat ⚓️

-A 💓