#4: Rollercoaster

Prompt #4: Rollercoaster
Prompter: @concchlo
(I'm not sure about this person's new user, someone please let me know!)

"Peeta, no."

Katniss folded her arms and stubbornly turned away from her boyfriend.

"Why not?" Peeta wrapped his arms around Katniss's waist. "It'll be fun!"

"I haven't been on one before." Katniss protested, as illogical as it sounded.

"Exactly," Peeta spun her around. "So you can get on one for the first time with me."

"But I don't want to." Katniss whined.

A million excuses were already forming in her head, none of which made any sense.

"Please, baby?" Peeta begged, pouting.

"Peeta.." Katniss averted her eyes from his extremely cute face.

She knew if she gazed, she would give in.

That was another thing that Katniss loved but hated about Peeta. Just an expression could make her agree to anything.

"Katniss.." Peeta mocked. "You love me, don't you?"

"Of course I do!" Katniss said.

"So will you do it?" Peeta asked hopefully, his blue eyes lighting up.

Katniss looked into his eyes for a few seconds. Okay, one thing was for sure.

She couldn't deny this man anything.

"Oh, fine," Katniss stomped her foot. "But you'll make it up to me later."

"Aye, aye!" Peeta cried, excitedly pulling her towards the ride.

While they were waiting in line, Katniss was practically shivering.

"Babe, calm down," Peeta held her hands delicately. "You'll be okay."

Katniss could only nod. She saw how insane this ride was, but Peeta was totally pumped about it. She remembered what he said about this rollercoaster on the way here.

"The new rollercoaster is sick as fuck!" He said, turning a corner. "I can't wait to go on it."

Katniss's hands were trembling so bad that she couldn't even tie her shoelaces. Peeta had to do it for her. They finally got their turn and were strapped in carefully. Katniss fumbled around for Peeta's hand, and Peeta responded. He gripped it and smiled brightly at her.

"If you get through this ride, I'll eat you out in the back of the car." Peeta promised just as the ride took off.

A scream erupted from Katniss's mouth when they made a round. She was terrified, but Peeta, however, was yelling in delight. They had another round and another round and one last one before the ride came to a stop. Katniss stumbled out of the ride, dizzy and nauseous, but Peeta was skipping happily. He followed right behind her as she stopped at a trash can and emptied her stomach's contents.

"Woah, babe," Peeta's grin dropped slightly as he watched his girlfriend throw up. "Are you okay?"

Peeta pulled back her hair and held onto her kitty hairband. After she finished, she wiped her mouth and nodded slowly.

"I'm good," she answered. "Can we go get some water?"

Peeta agreed and led her to the drinks stall, where they purchased two bottles of water. He opened one up for her and she slurped from it. After she finished the whole bottle in just 4 gulps, she turned to Peeta and smirked.

"Can we go again?"

💘✨🙌🍦
ive made so many edits and facts, you guys probably wont even believe it! 😂

btw you see the outfit up there? i know it shows that ari is wearing nude heels, but ignore that and pretend ari is wearing black Vans, and thats what kat is wearing 😋👍

1 month holiday, but not so excited about it 😪 lots of studying to be done and i hate it! i'd rather be at sch and have stare-offs with my crush 😅

• #4: Rollercoaster •
word count: 498 words 💬

I feel like I got no panties on 🎊

-A 💋