Chapter 4

The minibus that was taking Jisung and a few other Climbers from the airport to the training camp finally pulled up, it was a very early start only about eight in the morning and Jisung was ready to get given his room and collapse for the day. However considering this training camp was only for the weekend, the boy knew that they wouldn't be allowed to waste a full day of practice due to jet lag.

Hoping off the bus with his small carry-on bag Jisung quickly messaged Felix telling him the other group had finally arrived.

Some of the climbers had arrived the day before to either settle in or have some more time to practice before the intense sessions started.

Lix 🐨

Ahh! Finally, once you get your room let me know who you are with! They weren't telling anyone yesterday who else we are sharing a room with.

Jisung responded with a thumbs-up emoji before following the small group into the reception to check in and dump their bags before making their way to the centre.

"Alright here are your keys, please drop off your bags and come straight back, we have a lot of challenges set up for you." One of the coaches began to explain and handed out keys to each of the climbers.

Jisung grasped onto the silver key which had a small number four on the tag and collected his stuff making his way to the room. He was glad to see he was on the ground floor and didn't have to worry about walking up and down some stairs after practice, that would be painful. The climber slotted in his key and gave it a twist before hearing a click and the door naturally started to swing open.

It was almost impossible to ignore the brightly coloured Yellow bag that was sitting on the other single bed in the room. Jisung let out a wide grin and took a picture of it before sending it to his Aussie friend. Jisung was happy that he didn't have to worry about who he would be sleeping with, sure if it was Hyunjin or Seungmin then he would be fine, but they weren't at the training camp and he knew if he ended up being partnered with a particular Korean climber he would've bolted it.

Just like he was told Han dropped off his bag, only keeping his rucksack with his climbing kit in and making his way back to the front.

Once everyone arrived back at the front they were shown the quick route to the climbing centre where there were about five other climbers waiting for their arrival, one being Felix and more annoyingly one notably being Lee Minho.

Jisung quickly walked over to Felix as the group collected together.

"There's no way we are roommates?!" Felix gushed excitedly.

Jisung let out a smile, "Once in a lifetime Lixie, sucks that it is only for the two nights though"

Felix pouted slightly, "yeah, but still better than being with a climber we aren't well acquainted with"

Jisung went to reply but was cut off short when the two coaches announced themselves and started to quickly split the group up into twos so that they could work on different sections.

"In our first group, we have Jake, Minho, Andre and Jisung. Of course, everyone else will be in the second group, the second group will be with me, and the first group will be over there with Kacper."

Jisung glanced over and looked at the stern-looking coach who didn't even attempt to smile at the group.

"Good luck mate" Felix gave out a fist bump to Jisung when they were told to disperse into their groups.

"I'll need it" Jisung gulped.

"Today, we will be practising some lead challenges, of course, we have some climbers here who specialise in lead and some who aren't near their level at all" The coach gave a pointed look towards Minho and then glanced over to Jisung.