2: Routine

You got up and went to go and iron your uniform when you realised that Warren was still in your bed, sleeping. You quietly entered to see him, snoring. Tip-toeing to his side, looming over his quiet still body, leaning in... Shaking him aggressively. "Wake up bitch." He jolted awake and stared at you like you had 2 heads.

"E-Eh?? You could've just tapped me on the shoulder, Y/N." You scoffed "As if you deserved that courtesy, now get out my bed." Warren whined and clumsily got out of your bed and trembled to your bathroom. Waiting until he left completely, you changed into your uniform, you loved looking smart and proper, made you feel better about yourself.

As you stepped out your room and headed to the kitchen, you began making your breakfast, just a simple piece of toast with cheese and a cup of espresso. As you sat down on the chair at the table, Warren scuttled into the kitchen and sat next to you.

"Uh- Y/N?" You looked down at him. "Yes?" Warren stuttered whilst speaking to you which made you cringe a bit. "C-Can i make some toast??" Warren asked, whilst looking up at you. "Duh, of course you can." As he went to go get a piece of bread, you sipped some of your coffee.

"I-I think its really nice that you let me practically live here with you, Y/N." You looked at him as he tried to open the bag of bread. Watching him struggle was funny. Despite how smart and formal you were, sometimes your mind wandered into more lewd territory. But Warren was an exception.

A while later, Warren had finally made some toast.  Although it was black and crispy, he seemed to like it. Gross. Finishing your bread with cheese and having the last drop of espresso, you hurriedly got up and grabbed your keys, "Warren, cmon!" Warren was following behind you with his small backpack. "Do you have the bus timetable?" "Yeah, lets go."