3: Bus

(This one might be a bit short sorry ☹️)

When you and Warren got onto the bus, it was packed. Luckily there were a few spare seats but it was still quite crowded. As you sat down, Warren sheepishly sat down next to you. It was quite warm in the bus, also it reeked of BO.

Whilst you checked to see if your badge was crooked, you felt someone's eyes on you. You looked to your left to see some fat kid with a lollipop in his mouth. It was clear he WASN'T looking at you, he was just sitting there like the fat fuck he was. You cringed a bit at the realisation that Warren was staring at you, but knowing Warren, he probably wouldn't show his liking towards you.

You quickly turned to your right, and just as you expected, Warren was looking at you. You two just.. stared at each other for a while before you said something "Warren, are you ok?" He continued to gaze at you. "Yeah," he said before breaking his stare and looking out the window.

You thought for a while, Warren clearly didn't wanna show his love towards you out of fear of rejection, and since you've been his friend for a while, you knew how he took rejection. Not well. After some thought, you turned back to Warren.

"I-I don't mind if you look at me, Warren." He turned to you "Oh, r-really??" You nodded silently. He didn't say anything though, he just continued to look at you, it made you feel cool. Knowing that you looked smart to him, perhaps he even looked up to you. How...cute.