4: Work

You and Warren approached the premise, as you both worked at Ok Stop. You met him when you two were partnered to help a group of angry clients. You did admit to yourself that it was strange, breaking into people's houses and telling them right from wrong, but it paid you well so you didn't care.

Warren giggled a bit "Hoping for another partnership, eh Y/N?" You quietly grunted at Warren's horrible attempt to flirt with you. "Go sit on a dick, Warren." You firmly said whilst walking a bit faster. Even though you turned down Warrens remarks, he never gave up. Brave guy.

Finally sitting in the break room with your other co-workers, you decided to fuel your caffeine addiction and cargo another cup of espresso. Espresso was almost like an escape to you. Warren wriggled into the break room and sat next to you, like the try-hard he was.

It felt like years before you got assigned a client, so in turn you wanted to bring out one of the board games that was kept in the supply closet. You were just about to grab out Monopoly when-

...

...

...

Some sick bastard locked the door.

You sighed and ambled over to the door, you heard giggles coming from the other side. You just knew who it was. "Warren, its not funny. Let me out." "Nuh uh uh, Y/N. Last time i checked you didn't let me play Monopoly with you."

You weren't putting up with Warren's bullshit like last time, so you bolted into the door, using all of your body strength to bolt the door open. Warren tumbled over and was slightly dazed by your force. You loomed over Warren as he came to and gazed at you.

"Don't do that again, got it??" Warren silently nodded and slithered away, almost sobbing. You sat down to begin playing Monopoly. Some other co-workers asked to join and you agreed. Just when you were about to start, you got called into the bosses office.

You grunted and speed-walked to his room. "Y/N, i need you and Warren to go to.. 43 Jinx Drive. They appear to have some toxic tension." Your boss was always kinda creepy, his head was strangely shaped and his tie had gooses on it.

You cringed when you saw Warren's face lighting up. You possibly couldn't hate today anymore. And then you realised that 43 Jinx Drive was your ex-friends house.

Oh no.