8: Surrender

You were quiet, mostly in shame and embarrassment of what you had done at the party, you couldn't even look at Warren. And you just knew you were blushing hard. He spoke up. "Uh- you alright??" You abruptly turned to Warren, your face looking like you took a bucket of red paint to your face. You couldn't speak. You couldn't move. You were so guilty of everything.

Warren chuckled a bit while trying to swing a bit, but he failed since he didn't have any legs. You finally unjumbled your vocal chords and began to apologise. "Listen, Warren I- .. I'm sorry for uh- running out on you like that." Warren smiled at you, despite it looking as if he was about to cry. "Oh, its ok.. i get it."

You felt awful for Warren. All he wanted was a friend, and since you knew him so well, you knew that he despised rejection. You were no longer gonna stay silent about how you truly felt about him and tell him.

You got up from the swing and picked up Warren, he started to blush just as hard as you "I ran off since i didn't want anyone to see." You said as you pecked him on the cheek. You saw as his tail started wagging and his face became hot and clammy, his eyes fixated on you. He was also muttering and smiling like a total idiot. You smiled and hugged him, his arms and tail wrapping around you like a parasite.

"W-Wait, are w-we like a thing now?!?" He blurted out. "Yeah, why not?" You replied whilst putting him down and letting him hold your hand. Turns out your promise broke, and you and Warren finally got together like everyone wanted.

(Thank you for reading! Also sorry if this chapter was short)