I'm Geno?

(? POV)

I died. How? Well i died from some random crazy person breaking into my apartment and stabbing me in my left eye and slashing me a deep cut across my chest. Least to say when i felt the pain of being slashed across the chest and stabbed in the eye, it felt painful enough and hurt so freaking much that my tears started to turn blood red from the pain.Though before i died, the determination to take this mother fricker down with me gave me the motivation to keep going and gave me the boost I needed to take the knife that was in my own left eye and quickly stabbed the guy in the heart before finally dropping to the ground with a thud.

When my eyes closed shut, i didn't expect to awake again. Except when i woke up i was instantly hit with a familiar stinging pain going across my chest and when i opened my eyes i noticed I couldn't see out of my left eye. Made sense though considering i got stabbed in that eye.

Anyways- trying my best to ignore the stinging feeling in my left eye and chest. I looked around to notice something strange, i wasn't in my apartment anymore and i sure as heck wasn't in a hospital. Perhaps... Am i in hell? I mean it's pretty dark in here besides the little flower patch in front of me and the two strange cracked dimmed out yellow buttons, one say's RESET and the other says CONTINUE.

Right when I looked at the yellow button that show the word RESET on it, memories and feelings that weren't mine filled my head and the next thing I know I'm a sobbing mess from the painful memory overload. Painful memories that weren't mine yet now were kept replaying in my mind.

(A few hours later-)

(? POV)

I finally sorted through the memories and emotions of what I assumed must be the previous owners memories and feelings and least to say I felt bad for the guy. I mean poor dude had to deal with multiple genocide routes which ended up with him here in this dark place when he injected himself with determination.

Huh, now that I think about it... That story sounds kinda familiar to me. Oh Right, how could I forget? This should be Aftertale right? Makes sense that i forgot since I fell out of the Undertale fandom when i was in middle school. I'm 20 now so my memories are a little hazy about the Undertale stuff but if I remember correctly, the sans that I got reborn into is called genocide sans, though he goes by geno for short.

Hmm... I may have to choose a different name since from the memories I received, ink had came here already about a week ago and warned this geno about the bad sanses and what not. Also it seems ink gave this geno a phone that connects to the multiverse and well this geno quickly found out that he was a copy which made him fear about his au getting destroyed next.

And well... His au in fact did get destroyed but not by error but from a nearby au that collided with it because they were too close. And once both au's collided geno couldn't do much except watch in horror as his loved ones all fell into the void. Not wanting to be the only survivor, this geno decided to jump into the void with them and had whatever remaining code of his teared apart into pieces but before all of his code disappeared something happened. It seems my soul somehow slipped into this multiverse's void and happened to be floating near where geno was and because geno and my soul was so close, my soul accidentally got sucked into his body and I became him.

Geno on the other hand was far gone and only his body remained and that was why my soul was able to inhabit his body and stabilize it. Though the question remains... How did I get from the Void back into the save screen? Perhaps I unconsciously teleported here? Shrugging off the question in my mind, I sigh before grabbing the phone I noticed was laying nearby and turned on the camera's selfie mode so I could have a look at myself. Looking at myself from the phone, I notice that I indeed looked like an exact copy of geno. Wait- never mind I take that back, there's some huge differences and it must be because of how I died in my previous life.

First off, I had blood red tear marks going down the right side of my face below my eye socket and it seems I also have my previous height, so instead of being at the height of 5,2 like other geno's, I was 5,6. Though, my left eye was covered in glitches just like the original geno. Anywho- last but not least the most huge difference would be the big white wings on my back. Yeah you read right, I had big white wings on my back!

And if I recall, geno doesn't have wings... Maybe it has something to do with me? I mean I always wanted to fly even though I knew it was impossible since I used to be human but now I'm a magical skeleton so perhaps my soul sensed my want for wings and gave them to me? But of course that's just a theory.

Anyways- that was pretty much all the differences that I had. When I had finished observing the differences I had, I suddenly yawned and then reminded myself that I should probably take a nap. After all I literally just died a few hours ago- pretty much multiple times if you count Geno's with mine since the memories literally made me feel, see, and hear everything happen personally.

It was a horrible experience that I never wanted to do again. But hey, at least I now knew how to summon attacks, teleport, and etc. While I was looking at the good side of things, I was interrupted by another yawn coming from my mouth and the feeling of tiredness coming over me.

Deciding it was time to take a nap, I laid down in the darkness and while waiting for sleep to overtake me one thought passed through my mind. 'I think I know what my new will be... My new name will be Exter, short for Extermination.' is what I thought before falling asleep.
________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

So do you guys like the first chapter?

Info:

You'll see what Exter looks like in the next chapter! (It's a different drawing I did then the one on the cover, It's more close up.)

You'll found out more info in the next chapter!