Exter meets Error

(Exter POV)

It's been years since I've been in this save screen and not much has happened besides me training my magic and dodging skills while also learning new magic attacks. Oh, I have also been training on using my katanas! How I got katanas? I used my magic to form them.

I have also been practicing my healing magic and it has strengthened greatly. Anyways- besides my healing magic strengthening greatly, I have learned how to make magic food, I have learned to harden my wings just in case I need to use them as a shield, I learned that I could use my blood red tears as string attacks just like error does and I have learned to dance- yes, you read right. I learned to dance, why? Cause it was useful for dodging and because it was fun to practice whenever I was bored.

The last thing I mastered was flying with my wings and let me tell ya, learning how to land, when to turn your wings in the right direction to move, and how to balance yourself in the air was quite hard. Even though practicing with my wings was hard at first, it was fun and I also loved to cuddle into my wings since they were soft and big to curl up in.

While I was thinking about all I accomplished so far, I didn't notice a white glitching portal open up a distance behind me until someone who seemed to have been thrown, flew above my head and crashed in front of me meanwhile the portal behind me closed.

Staring at the one who snapped me out of my thoughts, I notice that it's a glitching skeleton that had pretty black bones and strange error signs surrounding him. The one thought that came to my mind when I saw the one front of me was, error sans.

Before I could ask error if he was ok, I was interrupted by him letting out an annoyed groan while getting into a sitting position and then looking around only to spot me a short distance in front of him. Opening his mouth, error goes to speak only to stop when he notices my strange details that separated me from other Geno's.

Staring at me with a curious but wary gaze, error continues to stare at me while I just stared back for a moment before deciding to pick up my phone off the ground. Right when I picked my phone off the ground, error instantly used his strings and took it from me while tying me up into a cocoon of sorts.

Confused, I just stare at error before deciding to say something. "Er- not to be rude or anything bud but I would really appreciate it if ya put me down" I said while showing a relaxed grin. "Not happening." Error said while holding my phone in his grasp. "... Alright then. Could ya at least tell me why you seemed so panicked when I grabbed my phone?" I asked while swinging myself side to side slightly in my string cocoon.

Giving me a confused look, error say's something like if it's a common and known fact. "What do you mean why? Of course it's because you were going to call Ink and tell him my location!" Error said while looking at my phone like he was gonna crush it. "Eh? Why would I call ink on you to begin with? Plus, I don't even have his number?" I said while tilting my skull slightly in confusion.

Seeing my genuine confusion, error stares back at me for a moment before unlocking my phone and going through my contacts to see that I literally had no one saved or listed in my contacts.

Silent for a moment, error continues to search through my phone to find that I really didn't have any contact with anyone. Lifting his skull, error gave me a look of pity before dropping me back on the floor. "Damn, I know I don't have many friends since I'm the destroyer but at least I have some friends and allies! Heck I even have enemies! You- you on the other hand literally have no one! You definitely win the loner of the year award!" Error said while shaking his skull in disbelief before typing something on my phone and then handing it back to me with his strings.

Least to say when error said those words, I'm pretty sure my soul cracked a little. After all he wasn't wrong, I was a loner and didn't have any contact with anyone. Heck! I never even put a comment on any website or app on my phone, all I did was read or watch whatever catches my interest.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I grab my phone from error's strings before using my wings to wrap myself in a cocoon and sulk. While I sulked in my wing cocoon, I didn't notice error come near me until he moved some of my feathers with his strings and peeked through at me who was sulking. "Are you really sulking right now?" Error said while using more of his strings to remove my wings from wrapping around me.

Wings now hanging at my side, I continue to look down not wanting to look at error's face. "Oh c'mon, y'know what I said was the truth! Now stop sulking and deal with it!" Error said while lifting my skull with his strings. "Don't wanna." I said while closing my eye sockets shut.

Letting out an annoyed groan, error grumbled under his breath before using his strings to whack me in the skull. "...I added myself to your contacts so stop sulking like a big baby already." Error said before retracting his strings from me. "You did?" Is all I said before checking my contacts to see that he indeed put himself in my contacts. Showing a happy smile, I turn to error and say "thank you for being my friend and for adding yourself into my contacts!" Before happily scrolling through my phone.

While I scrolled through my phone I didn't hear error say a quite "I'm not your friend... and your welcome." before turning around and looking through the codes to see why I looked different from the original geno.

(Here's the drawing I made of Exter!)

________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

Info:

Exter is a happy boi

Exter can retract his wings into his back or just have them folded against his back.

Exter will wait for however long it takes for Error to say he's his friend.

Exter deems error his friend even though error say's he's not his friend.