Doll Buddies

(Exter POV)

"As you may know, my name is Swirl and I am a fusion of an ink and dream sans." Swirl said with a smile before they pointed at one of the other skeletons. "Crash is a fusion of passive nightmare and error sans." Swirl explained as crash teleported a book in his hand to distract himself, crash didn't like introductions since others would stare. "The one in the cloak is Rapier and he is a fusion of reaper and epic sans." Swirl said as they gestured towards rapier who was currently hovering in the air with a look of interest as they stared at me. "The one with shades and tendrils coming out of their back is Con and he's a fusion of Fresh and Corrupted Nightmare." Swirl explained, though he had a slight frown on his face before a smile covered it back up.

"And last but not least, this is Prosper who is a fusion of Toriel and...Gaster." Swirl said, though a bit hesitantly as they looked over at me like if waiting to see if I was going to explode or something. "Uʜ...ɪ TʀUTʜFUʟʟY CAɴ'T SAY ɪ ʀEMEMʙEʀ AɴYOɴE TʜAT YOU MEɴTɪOɴED SɪɴCE MY MEMOʀY ɪS A MESS. SOʀʀY." I apologized as I stared at the ground, feeling a little bad at not knowing who they're fused counterparts were. "Really? Not even one?" Con asked in disbelief as they stared at me. "ɴO...WAɪT A MɪɴUTE-" snapping my skull in the direction of Rapier, I narrow my eye sockets at him before realization hits me. "ɴEVEʀMɪɴD, ɪ ʀEMEMʙEʀ OɴE OF YOU, SPECɪFɪCAʟʟY TʜE ɴAME OF ʀEAPEʀ." I said, feeling a little strange as the name of reaper rolled of my tongue with a sense of familiarity.

"ɪT'S KɪɴDA ʙʟUʀʀY ʙUT ɪ'M PʀETTY SUʀE ɪ'M AT ʟEAST ACQUAɪɴTED WɪTʜ YOU- WEʟʟ TʜE OTʜEʀ YOU FʀOM MY MUʟTɪVEʀSE..WʜEʀEVEʀ TʜAT ɪS." I said as I tried to dig out any more forgotten memories only to get hit with another headache, causing me to let out a tiny 'ow' in complaint. "You should probably stop trying to do whatever you're trying to do, your code is becoming even more mangled than it already is." Crash said as they stared at me, arms crossed as they frowned at me with a displeased look. "ʙUT-" I started only to get cut off by Crash again. "No. But nothing. You stop doing whatever your doing before I make you. I just fixed some of your code and your already messing it up." Crash snapped back as they stared at what I assumed was my code panel.

"YOU MESSED WɪTʜ MY CODES?" I asked as I narrowed my eye sockets at them. "Would you have rather been ripped into pieces and become nothing but broken code?" Crash said as they huffed in annoyance, silence now taking over the room as I glared at crash. Knowing someone had checked my code without my permission was unsettling me and knowing that crash was currently checking my code panel, I didn't like it all. 'Then again, he did say he was fixing my code and even though I don't wanna admit it, I do feel way better than I did before.' I thought as I looked away from crash and instead pointed my glare at..a doll?

The doll looked to be made out of porcelain, and as they stared at me with those realistic looking eyes, I couldn't help but feel slightly bothered by it. Seeing what I was staring at, Con grinned while the others seemed to pale at the sight of the doll. And then with no explanation, the others teleported away except for Con. And now it was just me, Con, and the doll. The doll continued to stare at me with it's realistic but lifeless looking eyes as Con approached to stand beside me. "Doesn't she look lovely?" Con questioned me with his grin that was now starting to slightly unnerve me. "..." Staring at the doll, the doll had black curly hair, green eyes, pale skin, a pale green dress, and a little summer hat.

"SʜE ʟOOKS ɴɪCE-" I started before stopping when the doll giggled and blinked at me. "ɪ TAKE TʜAT ʙACK." Was all I said before turning away and heading straight back to the room I came from only to be stopped by Con. "And where do you think your going?" Con asked as one of their tendrils curled around my waist to stop me from moving any further. "ɪɴTO TʜE SAFETY OF TʜAT ʀOOM." I said as I pointed at the door. "It's safer here though? Plus, I still have to show you the rest of my dolls." Con said with a smile before they dragged me over to a ripped bean bag and sat me down with him before snapping his fingers and lo and behold, male and female dolls appeared around us, and all of them stared straight at us with creepy smiles. And that's when I noticed it, their nails and teeth were not normal. The teeth they showed as they smiled, were sharp like shark teeth and their nails looked like they could slice through flesh with ease.

And let's not forget about the child like giggles escaping them as they then started to move to climb onto mine and Cons laps. 'Stars above, what did I do to deserve this?' I internally wondered as Con seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the miserable look i had on my face. "Your my doll buddy now." Con said with a cheshire cat grin as they watched me sink into the bean bag with a lifeless look. "FUɴK YOU." I said before realizing Con just censored me. "..ɪ FOʀɢOT YOU'ʀE OTʜEʀ ʜAʟF ɪS FʀESʜ. FUɴK YOU AɴD YOUʀ CEɴSOʀɪɴɢ." I said before closing my eye sockets. 'Wait- how did I know that this fresh guy can censor people? Well whatever, I'll think about that later- if my mind allows it.' I thought as I let out a long sigh before opening my eye sockets only to almost let out a shriek when I'm met face to face with a doll literally staring me down before a giggle escaped them.

"COɴ, ɪ SWEAʀ ɪF YOU DOɴ'T ɢET TʜɪS Tʜɪɴɢ OFF OF ME ɪ Wɪʟʟ TOSS TʜEM ACʀOSS TʜE ʀOOM." I said as I used all my will power to not toss the doll on me. "Toss her and I toss you." Con threatened before they grabbed the doll off of me so I could sit up. And right when I was able to sit up, my code decided to funk with me and next thing I know, everything starts to go black and the last thing I hear is the dolls giggling as Con says something I can't hear...
______________________________________________

Have an awesome day and night!

(Glitched Exter says hello)

Info:

Whenever Con meets someone new, he likes to have them meet his dolls just to mess with them.

Con loves his dolls.

Con now has a doll buddy.

Crash is cursing as he stares at a passed out Exter.

Prosper is hiding from the dolls.

Rapier is staring at Exter with a worried look.

Rapier wants to go near exter, he reminds him of his old geno..

Swirl is currently designing the room exter was in so it could be more comfortable for them.