Dream And Someone :)

(Exter POV)

I was currently chilling in a tree by myself when I heard a noise or to be exact it sounded more like speaking and it was coming closer to my location. Sensing no danger from the one approaching, I continue to sit in the tree until I hear crow's voice and someone's unfamiliar voice speaking. "He should be around here somewhere..." I hear crow say to whoever he's speaking with. "Exter! Are you around here somewhere?" Crow calls out as my wings twitch in the urge to fly off just for the heck of it.

Instead of flying off though, I instead decided to be nice and jumped off the branch I was on and landed in front of crow who stumbled back a little in surprise, a hand to his chest as he looks at me with a startled look. "Geez, you almost gave me a soul attack by scaring me like that exter! I didn't even hear you jump down." Crow says as he calms down and moves his hand into his jacket pocket. "Heh, sorry crow. At least I didn't fly off." I apologize as I grin at crow who narrows his eye sockets at me at my last sentence.

"What do you mean at least you didn't fly off? Don't tell me you were considering flying away from me?" Crow questions as my grin falters. "I uh- may have considered it?" I say as I fidget with my scarf, sinking my skull into my scarf to hide from crow's look of disbelief. "You were actually gonna ditch me with dream? If you were gonna fly off at least tell me so I can go with you!" Crow says as I process what he said before bursting into laughter, my laugh being muffled by my scarf. Meanwhile dream who was standing behind crow felt a little offended but mostly amused since he knew crow was joking. Well... at least he hoped crow was joking about flying off.

Laughter dying down, a happy grin is on my face even though crow couldn't see that since I hid most of my face from him in my scarf. "Exter? That's your name correct?" Dream asks to which I focus my attention on the skeleton dressed in mostly yellow with hints of black, reminding me of a bumble bee. "Nah, I'm geno." I respond as seriously as I can, holding a hand out for dream to shake. "Well I know that- wait...your messing with me aren't you?" Dream asks as he shakes my hand, a sigh escaping him as he stares at the amused glint in my eye light as he feels my emotions swirl in amusement.

"Yup." Is all I responded with as I watch dream stare at me with a strange look. "You remind me of my friend ink, in a way." Dream says suddenly meanwhile I choke on air at what he said. Glaring at dream, I cross my arms with my wings flaring behind me. "Me and that ink blob are nothing alike!" I protest as I shudder at the thought of being compared to ink. "Well I mean..." Crow starts before shutting up when I send him a glare, daring him to continue.

"Speaking of the ink blob...where is he?" I ask as I look around with narrowed eye sockets on high alert. "Well ink-" dream started before changing what he said when he saw the look I gave him. "I mean the ink blob- is currently visiting OceanTale so you don't have to worry about him showing up." Dream says but before I can respond a awfully familiar voice interrupts. "Who isn't showing up?" Ink asks from behind dream, a startled sound escaping dream as he turns his attention to ink. "Ink?! When did you get here? I thought you said you were visiting OceanTale?" Dream asks, a look of bewilderment clear on his face.

"Oh. Well-" Ink started before stopping when he feels someone's magic levels steadily rising up to a dangerous level. Looking towards the one causing such high levels of magic, ink's face brightens as he spots exter. "Exter! I haven't seen you in forever!" Ink started excitedly while pouncing at me only for me to side step sideways, successfully dodging Ink's hug attack. Looking at ink, a dark look is on my face as I glare at ink with a look that promised pain. In one hand, I had a slipper, in the other hand? A pan. Seeing what I was holding, ink froze still like a statue before taking a breath and then did something I knew I should've expected from an idiot like him. He teleported in front of me and HUGGED me, he hugged me! Instantly my glitches started up and my magic thrashed out wildly as I slammed ink away with blue magic.

Letting out a yelp of surprise and then a slight groan of pain, ink stared at me with a strange look for a moment before it turned into a pout. "What was that for exter? I thought we were friends! Maybe even more..." Ink trailed off while watching as my look changed from fury into a look of horror and slight disgust. Now that was the reaction ink was looking for, for some reason ink found it funny whenever people would give him a look of disgust whenever he said something like this. Maybe it was because it was different from the usual looks or glances of admiration, envy, respect, and awe while looking at him like he was some super hero. The looks you, error, nightmare and his gang- heck! Even reaper gave him a different look that wasn't one of admiration and he appreciated that.

He liked the looks of indifference, disgust, boredom, or annoyance when it was directed at him. Sure it may seem weird to others but the thing is, ink disliked attention greatly. At first he loved it but after some time it just got annoying and tiring getting the same looks over and over again. Seeing the type of look like the one you were giving him right now was a refreshing sight. He wouldn't tell you that though.

As ink blob and exter had their little 'fight', reaper was dealing with his own problems...
______________________________________________

Have a awesome day and night!

Info:

Ink likes to mess with others just for fun.

Ink dislikes attention.

Ink loves being disliked but doesn't like being hated.

Exter is wondering if he should head shot ink with the pan or slipper first.

Dream and crow are just watching the whole thing go down.

Dream is kinda wishing he brought popcorn.

Crow is wishing he brought his phone- oh wait...he could just teleport it into his hands. Problem solved.

Next chapter is gonna have Reaper!