one<3

February 17th, 1994

Y/N'S POV;

I sigh as I walk into the big two doors at the front of Westfield High school, knowing this year was going to be hell. Yeah, I have lot's of friends, and yeah, I'm popular in an.. okay-ish way, but there's always sooo much drama and you just get tired ya know?

TATE'S POV;

Y/n Harmon, one of the hottest girls in the school is walking up to me, she has such a unique sense of fashion, I heard she really loves this movie called 'Top Gun', I know that because she's always singing this song called, 'Take my breath away' it was from the movie, she also really likes this other older movie called 'Grease'.

Y/N'S POV;

I stop next to this kid named 'Tate Langdon' he was really hot like i'd even admit it to his face.

"Hello." He smiles at me.

"Hey emo kid." I smile back and I put in the pin to my locker and start putting some stuff in their.

"How was your summer holidays?" He makes small talk.

"Oh yeahh, it was really good, I got married." I say sarcastically but not enough so it would be believable.

"What-?" He furrows his brows confused.

"I was joking douche." I playfully punch his shoulder and laugh.

"Ohhh." He laughs.

I close my lockers door and Tate does the same.

"I should be getting to class now." I say turn to face him.

"Yeah, me too." He smiles.

TATE'S POV;

"Bye emo kid!" she says in a sing song voice as she skips off to her best friend Evie and they locked their arms together.

What. Was. That. She's so adorable man, literal goosebumps right now. She's not really like her friends, she's more chill about things. But there's heaps of things similar to her and her friends.

I had gym class so I walked over to the gym and I headed to the locker rooms because I was running a bit late.

I quickly head into the locker rooms not paying much attention and I quickly grabbed my gym uniform out of my locker and I quickly start undressing myself.
I quickly pull up my gym shorts and I slide my top on over my head.

I notice Y/n in the corner of my eye, she was holding her phone in her hands that were sitting in her lap and she was just staring at me and smirking.

It was so annoying because since our school are assholes and act as if they're poor, they can't afford to get the boys and girls separate locker rooms. So usually they just get changed at different times.

"Take a picture Y/n, it'll last longer." I smile at
her as she sits their in her short shorts and gym shirt that was to short and it was more of a belly top, and her hair was neatly sitting on her chest.

"I already did." She admits standing up and walking over to me.

"Oh yeah?" I smile at her as she stops in front of me.

"Mhm." She says putting her phone into my locker.

"Why'd you put your phone in my locker?" I look down at her.

" 'Cause, now I know it's safe." She smiles and closes my locker.

"See ya out there." She smirks and turns around quickly jogging out the door that lead outside.

Jesus christ I forgot how flirty Y/n used to be, even in middle school she was like that. I swear she'd have a new boyfriend like every week.

Y/N'S POV;

I quickly jogged outside out onto the pitch were the gym teacher and the rest of the class was.

"Ah, you decided to show up Y/n." My gym teacher ticks a box on his clipboard.

"Yeah, would you rather me not?" I cross my arms.

"I-I that-that's not what I meant Y/n."

I looked over at Evie and she was giggling and I giggled along to.

Our gym teacher was such a pervert, he gave the girls shorter gym shorts, and slightly shorter shirts, and the guys just got normal gym outfits, normal lengthened shorts, and normal lengthened shirts. Sometimes when we the boys were playing soccer(football) he made them do, 'No shirts vs. Shirts.' It was so weird, but seeing Tate shirtless just made my day.. might have also made something else..

(NOT A BABY💀 unless...)

Today we were practicing tackling for the guy's football(AFL whatever its called for you) I don't get why we had to do it though because if we aren't on the team why did we have to? Probably the teacher wanted to try and see something, that cunt.

"Come on Y/n! Run!" Evie cheered from across the pitch.

I had the ball in my hand and was running as fast as I could before somebody wrapped their arms around my waist and ripped me down to the ground and I had dropped the ball and they started laughing when their team mate stole the ball and ran back to my teams end of the pitch. Their laugh sounded familiar so I look up still in the persons arms and it was Tate.

"Hey Y/n how you doing?" He smirks.

"Fine before you pulled me to the ground." I shrug and sit up and his cold hands slowly left my body.

"Sorry." He says sarcastically and I look at him and furrow my brows while smiling.

"Surely you hate this?" I ask confused.

"I do." He sits up and shrugs.

I took the time to get a glimpse of him shirtless, but then my dumb teacher snapped me out of my amazing trance.

"Oi! You too! Get off of the ground! Detention for both of you!" The coach basically screams at us and people look at us.

"What are you fuckers looking at?" I yell at them as Tate stands up and holds his hand out and lifts me up by my hand.
They just stayed silent.

Me and Tate walked back to the locker rooms to grab our stuff, I didn't really have anything in my locker just my other clothes.

"I fucking hate him." I grumble crossing my arms leaning against my locker.

"No doubt." He says unlocking his locker and handing me my phone.

"I'm gonna ruin his life one day." I look up at Tate.

"That'd be interesting to watch Y/n, you really should do that." He looks at me and smiles then slides his shirt on over his head.

Me and Tate started walking to where Detention was and it was a fair while away from the gym.

"He's just jealous he gets no bitches." I say walking beside Tate.

"Hah, yeah. He's such a weirdo, I always see him staring at the girls and stuff." Tate says walking at the same pace as me.

"Yeah I know, he totally fucking harassed me and Evie once at the mall and tried to get our numbers, it was crazy." I complain.

"Jesus christ did you tell the cops?" Tate asked looking at me with a concerned look.

"Yeah, but they didn't do anything." I groaned annoyed.

"That sucks." His hand rubbed against mine for a second.

I couldn't tell if he wanted to hold my hand or something.

I grab hold onto his hand, "If you wanted to hold my hand you could've just asked." I smile at him.

"Oh, okay then, I'll ask next time." He smiles back.

"Welp, here we are." I sighed letting go of Tate's hand as we stood outside of the spare classroom that was for Detention.
"Yep."

.I've never done an Ahs(Thirteen) fanfic b4 so i hope u like it so far<3.
.WORD COUNT-1304.