three<3

February 18th, 1994

"Tate?" I heard a woman's voice ask.

"Yeah?" I heard Tate grumble in a sleepy voice, it was lowkey kinda hot.

"Who's that?" She asks.

I open my eyes and I slowly roll off of Tate and I slowly sit up blinking a few times to try and see the woman properly.

"It's Y/n, she's my friend from school." He sits up and rubs his eyes.

"Ah, okay. Friend, got it." She smirked and winked at me before leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

"Was that your mum?" I giggle.

"Mhm, Constance." He looks at me and softly smiles.

I frown at him confused.

"That's her name." He lets out a soft chuckle as he rubs his eyes.

"Oh, okay sorry." I giggle.

I look at the clock that read '6:45am' and I groaned, "I should probably head home now to get ready for school." I sigh grabbing my converses that where still on the end of the bed and sliding them on tying them up.

"Awh okay, see you at school." He smiled at me as and we wrapped our arms around each other.

"Bye Tate." I peck his cheek and pick up my bag from the end of his bed and I walk to his door opening it.

He smirked and waved at me and I waved back and smiled as I closed the door behind me.

I walked down the hallway and then down the stairs to the front door.

"Bye Y/n!" Tate's mum yelled from the kitchen.

"Bye Constance!" I yell walking out the door closing it behind me.

I walk over next door to my house and I walked through the front door.

"Ah, somebody's finally home." My Dad crosses his arms and furrows his brows.

"You weren't even fucking home last night!" I yelled.

"I'm the adult! I'm allowed to go out at night!" He yelled back.

"So?" I asked.

"Who's clothes are you wearing?" He yelled.

"Tate's."

Violet walked past me and my dad and she glared at me after I said that.

"I told you to stay away from that boy!" He screamed.

"Honey, please calm down." My Mum puts her hand on his shoulder.

"No! Because I told her to stay the fuck away from that kid!" He yelled.

"Just go upstairs." My Mum mouthed nodding her head at the stairs.

"Thank you." I mouthed back running upstairs slamming the door behind me and locking it.

I remember last year when my gay best friend Ryan and his boyfriend helped me take the door handle off of the door, and replace it for a lockable one since I was apparently getting to 'that age'. They also helped put locks on all my other stuff, like my closets, drawers, windows, and chests(wooden boxes) with private stuff in them in case my dad ever go into my room somehow.

It's because Ryan's boyfriend used to be a builder so he new how to replace all the stuff and put the locks on, he's now a graphic designer for video games. That's what he originally wanted to study for in the first place.