five<3

After a few minutes Tate and Constance arrived and they parked there car on the side of the road out front of there house.

I smile at Tate as he opens the car door and closes it behind him before walking over to me.

I quickly stand up and I wrap my arms around the back of his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist hugging me back.

"Maybe I could give you an actual tour of my house?" We pull away and he smiles at me and Constance just smiles and walks over to the front door unlocking it and stepping inside.

"Ooh that'd be nice." I smile back.

I then get the sudden feeling that somebody's watching me so I quickly look behind Tate and nobody was there. Then to my right side where my house was and I saw Violet looking at me through my bedroom window? Why was she in there?

"You okay?" Tate spoke snapping me out of my trance.

"Yeah, let's go inside now." I look at him and softly smile.

"Okay." He holds onto my hand and leads me inside closing the door behind him.

"So this is my house, not much to it really." He shrugged.

"I see." I say looking around observing the home.

"Wanna see upstairs first?" He looked down at me.

"Sure!" I say enthusiastically.

We continued to hold hands and Tate led me up the staircase and down a long-ish hallway and opened the door to his bedroom.

"I'm sure you already know that this is my bedroom." He chuckles.

"Hm, I dunno, do I?" I say sarcastically and laugh.

"Next room I guess-" He shrugged leading me out of his room and closing the door behind him.

"This is the bathroom." He opens a door that led to a pretty spacious bathroom.

I gasp as I see the bath tub, "Oh my god you have a bath? We don't have one at my house." I let out a soft chuckle.

"You could have one sometime if you wanted." He looked at me and shrugged.

"Okay." I chuckle.

After a while of walking and walking all around the house and Tate showing me little things like paintings and stuff that where around the house I thought I should at least go over to my house and see what was going on and stuff.

"Tate, I think I should go see what the situation is at home." He looks up at me.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He sits up.

"I do but I feel like if you do then I'll get yelled at." I lean my face into the palm of my hand.

"What if I come with you but I just don't go inside? So if anything happens I can come in and help you." He suggests.

"Oh yeah, we should do that then." I sit back up properly, "We should probably go now though, it's like 5 o'clock and I don't know what's going on so." I hop off of his bed and I slide the Nirvana hoodie back on over my head.

"Okay." He steps off of his bed and we walk out of his room closing the door behind us and heading downstairs.

"I'll be back!" Tate yelled before leading me out the front door and closing it behind him.