eight<3

(SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IM NOT GONNA LIE AND SAY IVE BEEN BUSY BUT IVE JUST HAD NO MOTIVATION SORRYYYY)

February 22nd, 1994

"Y/n~?" I heard somebody say.

"Hm?" I open my eyes and see a figure standing at the door. I blink a few times trying to gain back my eyesight.

I can finally see a bit better, and I sit up and look back towards the figure standing at the doorframe. It was just Evie.

"What?" I groaned holding onto my head as it throbbed.

"We're going to the mall soon, wanna come with?" She yawned and stretched her arms.

"Yeah, yeah sure, i'll be out soon. Just a few more minutes." I layed back down onto Tate's stomach and snuggled back into him and the blankets to warm myself back up.

"Okay, don't be to long. Oh and, don't forgot to wake your boyfriend up." She giggled and walked out loudly closing the door behind her causing Tate to wake up.

"Y/n?" He mumbled in a raspy-ish/morning voice. It was lowkey kinda hot.👀

"Yeah?" I opened my eyes again and looked up at him with my hazel doe eyes.(💀ik u reading this bestie)

"Oh, you are awake." He groaned as he stretched his arms out to try and wake himself up more.

"Mhm, Evie just came in and woke me up so." I yawned, and sat up to stretch as I flopped my arms back down into my lap, well, technically Tate's.

"We're gonna go to the mall soon, wanna come with us?" I softly smile at him as my eyes are hardly open because I'm so tired.

"Yeah of course. Wait, depends." He changes his mind.

"What? Why?" I ask in a high pitched voice and chuckle a little.

"Depends. Are you going shopping?" He rested his head on his forearms as he put them at the back of his head and layed on them.

"I dunno." I laugh, "Probably, it is a mall Tate." I giggle.

"Hmmm." He says thinking, "Okay, fine." He smiles at me and lets out a small chuckle.

"Yes! Thank you!" I quickly cup Tate's cheeks with my hands and slam my lips against his kissing him passionately.

"No, thank you." He chuckles after I pulled away, as I rolled my eyes at his reaction.

"Uh-huh, I'm gonna go get ready now." I place both of my hands onto the side of the bathtub as I lift myself up and climb out of it.

"Bye Y/n~" He says in a sing song voice again.

"Byeeeeee." I wave at him as I walk out the door and close it behind me. I then over to the kitchen where Evie and Javi were.

"Y/n! I got you girl! Here." Evie says grabbing a pile of clothing off of the counter and quickly approaching me and putting them into my arms.

"Awh thanks, what would I do without you?" I teased and then let out a soft chuckle.

"I dunno." She giggled and walked back over to Javi.

Then Tate came out from the bathroom with the blanket still wrapped around him and his now messy dirty blond hair was literally everywhere. And he was rubbing his eyes trying to wake himself up more as he yawned.

"You can borrow the bathroom if you want Y/n." Tate walked out of the way of the bathroom door.

"Oh okay, thanks." I smile at Tate as I jokingly bump my arm into his as I walked past him walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind me.