six<3

(This might be a long-ish chapter)

February 21st, 1994

"Oh my god, I found exactly what we're gonna wear!" Evie said separating two chunks of clothes on the clothing rack.

"What is it?" I quickly walk over to her.

"These." She pulls out two bunny costumes, one was black and one was white.

"That is literally so perfect." I say taking the white bunny costume from her hands and examining it.

We quickly walk over to the cashier and pay for the costumes with some money we grabbed from some random ladies purse in the streets.

"Cmon, we don't wanna be late for Astrid's party." Evie grabbed the bag off of the counter then used her other hand to take mine and drag me down the street to the bus stop.

We quickly climb up onto the bus and we take that back to Evie's house.

"Can I see what you girls picked out?" Brooke asked looking up from the Tv at us.

"Yes Brooke, you can in a second when we're in them, duh." Me and Evie giggled and we ran off to her room and slammed the door behind us.

We both jump up onto her bed and start squealing.

"Tonight is gonna be the best night of our lives!" Evie said holding my hands as we both excitedly jumped on her bed.

"Okay, okay! We should get ready now then." I laugh as we both jump off of her bed and onto the floor.

We both quickly rush over to the bag and Evie pulls out my white bunny outfit and throws it at me as we both start giggling.

We had both already done our makeup already so we decided to just leave it how it is for now.

Since we were both really close we didn't care about changing in front of each other.

So I quickly take off all my clothes accept my underwear and Evie does the same, and we both quickly put the costumes on.

We both hop onto her bed and we sit on our knees in front of each other and giggled.

"Can you help me with my zip?" We say in unison. Then we both start laughing.

"I'll help you first." I say as Evie turns around so that her back was facing me.

I quickly grab hold of the zip that was at the back of her costume and I zip it up, and she turns to face me again, smiling, and posing.

"You look so good! Literally all the guys will be chasing you." We giggle.

"Alright, my turn." I say turning around so my back was facing her and I sat down on my knees.

"Okay." She giggles.

Evie moved closer towards me on her knees and she grabbed hold of the zip on my bunny costume and slowly zipped it up.

"You look hot in your bunny suit." She said in my ear, her warm breath on my neck.

"Really?" I turn around to face her.