two<3

There was quite a few other kids other than me and Tate sitting in detention too. The teacher had fallen asleep because they probably got bored watching us just sit there.

"Psst," someone whispered behind me and I turned around to see a blonde haired girl holding a piece of paper, "It's from that freak." She says in a disgusting tone if voice looking at Tate.

"Tate is not a freak." I say unfolding the note.

"Whatever you say." She says and I turn back around and read the note, it read;

'Meet me at ****** tonight at 12pm or am or something here's my number btw
*********
-Tate :)'

I smile as I finished reading the note and I look over at Tate and he was already looking at me and he smiled. I just nodded my head indicating that I would, I then quickly slide the note into my heart locket journal/diary.

Tate was such a sweet guy compared to the other guys, he probably wouldn't cheat on me either.

It was later that night and my parents were like never home, or otherwise they were already asleep.

I grabbed my hair straightener and began to straighten my hair. I quickly plaited my hair leaving out two strands and then I quickly put on some black eyeliner, and my favourite lip gloss.

I walk over to my dresser and I put on,

(Or something else)

I grab my hightop black converse and I quickly slide them on and I tie them up.

I then grab my black bunny bag and throw my cigarettes, lighter, cell phone, my pocket knife, some cash, and some makeup in case I need to fix it, into the bag.

I then put on my small sized hoop earrings, and some other little piercings in the other holes.

I unlock my heart locket diary and I slide the note into the right side pocket of my jeans.

I walk downstairs and I open the front door and head outside closing and locking the door behind me. I re-read the note with the address on it, and turns out he actually lived right next door to me. I thought the street name sounded familiar! I never really payed that much attention to were we lived or the address or anything.

I smile and quickly walk over to the house and noticed that there were lots of windows and you could sort of see inside them, it seemed to be a pretty older kind of house to.

It looked kinda like a house from a horror movie to be honest, I wasn't that scared to go in because it was obviously safe is Tate lived there.

I climbed up a rusty ladder that was on the outside of the house hoping it wouldn't fall and began peeking through the windows and notice one with a bunch of Nirvana posters, and the room was very messy.

Tate then opened his door but didn't notice me for a second until I tapped on the window and smiled at him, he then smiled and came to open the window.

"Hey beautiful." He says taking my hand and helping me into his room.