Part 1 (julie's POV)

Luke sat down on his couch, the truth finally setting in. Julie was responsible for Reggie's disappearance. He could believe it. He wanted to yell, punch something. Instead, he slung his guitar back on his shoulder, and played 'home is where my horse is' praying that Reggie would come back. Nothing happened.

"Hey Luke. Oh, is that a new song? That sounds good." Julie greeted, walking in. Luke gritted is teeth.

"Nah, it's not new. Its Reggie's." Julie's face fell. Luke didn't look at her, trying to hold himself back.

"Hey," she tried to grab his attention. "Are you okay?"

"No Julie! I know- "Luke began. He was cut off as Alex poofed in.

"Luke it was Julie!" He yelped. Julie jumped away from them both.

"WHAT!" She squawked, shocked. Alex's eyes widened, only just realising Julie was in the room.

"Oh. Uhh..."

"I know." Luke agreed. Julie looked at them both.

"Yeah, we know about the deal, Julie how could you?" Luke demanded.

Yeah, we know about the deal, Julie, how could you?" Luke demanded. Walked towards me. I looked to the floor.

"Julie! Why?" He pushed.

"I don't know, okay! I wasn't thinking straight!" I snapped.

"What did he offer you?" He pressed, glaring at me. I didn't respond.

"Julie!" He repeated.

"My mum..." I murmured. Luke stepped back, and his expression softened, just enough to show a sliver of understanding in his eyes. But he still looked upset.

"I know I did the wrong thing- "

"Pfft, yeah you did." He scoffed.

"-but I want to fix things."

"How can we trust you to help us anymore? How do we know you're not pretending so you can do what you did to Reggie to us? How do we know you're not faking to help Caleb?" He asked. Alex tapped him on the shoulder.

"Uhm, actually, willie told me she was trying to get him back after school." He told Luke. Luke sighed.

"Ok, so we can trust you on this, but what's to stop you from doing it again?" I wanted to cry. So much had changed since the Orpheum, mere days ago.

"Umm, so I know this is a bad time to say this," Alex began. "But I told you so."

"No, you didn't, you had a feeling in your gut, but you didn't believe it." Luke argued.

"Same thing..." Alex muttered. Luke turned back to me.

"You have any ideas on how to get him back?" He questioned. I shrugged. He sighed.

"Sorry I don't know everything, Luke, and besides, you guys have been to Caleb's club, TWICE! That's two times more than me. You would have more of an idea than I have." Luke gritted his teeth.

"He's not in the club! He told me he was- "

"What do you mean' told you'?" Alex asked.

"I... uhh... played his song, y'know, the country one? And he appeared, he told me everything before he was forced back."

"Was he okay?" I asked.

"Why should you care. You're the one that took him away." Then he sighed. "Yeah, he was fine. He said he was in this darkroom."

"Like the one we were in?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, the one you cried in." Luke gave a small, teasing smile.

"One, that was one time! And two, get woke, its 2020, dudes are allowed to cry!"

"Has willie even told you what that means yet?" I smiled.

"We're getting off topic." Luke began. My smile melted. Luke really wasn't happy. "How are we gonna find Reggie?" I thought hard, trying to make it up to Luke, tiny parts at a time.

"Maybe we need some extra help?"

"Like who?" Luke asked, sceptical.

"Who is the one person- or ghost, who knows the Hollywood ghost club almost as well as Caleb?" The guys just looked at me. Alex's eyes widened.

"Willie!"