Part 8 (Julie's POV)

I dragged Luke into the studio, where Alex was sitting on the couch.

"Hey! Get off my couch!" Luke exclaimed angrily.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Guys!" I yelled. Both of them shut up. "If we want to find Reggie, we need to cooperate." Both the boys looked to the floor guiltily.

Now, make up." I prompted. They look at each other.

"Sorry Luke."

"Yeah, sorry." Luke muttered in response.

"Uhm, Also, willie is off looking for the darkrooms." Alex began. "I don't know how long he will be." He continued. Luke nodded.

"All good." I said.

"Julie! Dinner!" My dad called.

"Coming!" I called back. I turned back to the guys. "I'll be back soon." I walked out, closing the door behind me. But instead of walking off. I pressed my ear to the wall, worried that they were gonna fight again.

"I actually am really sorry for lashing out in the alley." Luke began.

"It's all good." Alex responded.

"I didn't mean to reveal your crush, it just came out."

"I understand."

"Are you and willie all good?"

"Yeah, we're all good, though he did mention it."

"What happened?"

"He... well, he kissed me!"

"That's awesome man! So are you guys official or- "

"Nah... maybe? I don't know." He laughed. I smiled. I was happy for Alex, but it just reminded me. I was now the fifth wheel... I turned around and went up to the house to eat.

Once I finished, I went back to the studio, where the guys were sitting on 'Luke's couch' quietly chatting.

"Hey guys." I greeted them.

"Hi." They said in unison. Just then, willie poofed in.

"Guys!" He exclaimed. "I found him!" Luke stood up, scared he was being fooled.

"Really? Where is he!" He asked. "Why didn't you break him out."

"I-it's complicated." Willie stuttered.

"Complicated how?" Luke asked.

"I need to show you."

yay second last chapter of the second last book. 🤩