Part 7 (willie's POV)

I walked down main street, mind buzzing from the kiss. I found myself replaying the whole conversation leading up to it.

"What was the deal? Was it worth your soul?" Alex's words echoed in my head. I tried to remember, I really tried, but it all came up blank. I thought back to the hour before I died...

"Mum! I'm gonna go out and skate!" I called as I clipped my helmet on my head.

"Be careful!" My mum called back from the study. I rolled my eyes.

"I will!" I ran out the door, onto the road. I dropped my skateboard and jumped on. I was off. I rode down main street, adrenaline pumping every time a car or truck drove past. Then, I was suddenly standing in a building, no idea how I got there. It looked like some kind of club. I looked around, not realising there was a man standing in front of me.

"William." The man said expectantly. I jumped, staring at him. No one, NO ONE used my full name.

"Who-" I demanded, before getting cut off.

"I know you must have a lot of questions. I'm Caleb, and I now own your soul. You... crashed into a car and died while you were skating."

"But I don't remember..." Caleb pursed his lips and stared at willie, who was getting intimidated.

"A-and why do you own my soul?"

"You gave it up." He responded, gesturing around the club. "For all this." He finished. I scrunched up my nose. I hated clubs.

"Anyway-"Caleb continued. I panicked, cutting him off.

"Can I still skate?" I asked.

"What?"

"My skateboard. Can I still skate?" Caleb smiled, almost in a calming way.

"Of course, William."

"It's willie."

I stopped walking, the entrance to the HGC looming in front of me. I started worrying about how I would ask Caleb without sounding suspicious.

"Hey Caleb, this definitely has nothing to do with Reggie, but where are the darkrooms?" I asked sarcastically to myself. Nope. I sighed.

"I'll figure it out in the moment." I poofed in, scanning the room for Caleb. I found him talking to someone side stage. I ran over.

"Caleb! I called as I ran.

"Ahh, William, come meet our new arrival." He greeted. I looked side stage, and my face dropped. I felt Caleb take over, and I smiled forcefully, holding my hand out. They shook my hand. "William, can you please show him around?" I tried to disagree, say I was busy, anything.

"Y-yes Caleb." I was forced to say. I had to get back to the others.

mwahahaha!!!