Part 3 (Alex's POV)

"No, sorry, I don't know where the darkrooms are, I've only heard of them." Willie told us, leaning against the wall of the Orpheum. We were in the alley, all four of us.

"Well, what do you think we should do?" Luke pressed. Willie pursed his lips.

"To be honest, I don't know." Luke sighed in frustration, walking down the alley with his hands on his head. He walked back to us, trying not to growl.

"Great, we're back to square one." He muttered bitterly. I knew he was anxious to get Reggie back, we both were, but he was talking his anger out on willie.

"Thanks for your help." He thanked sarcastically. I lost it.

"He's trying Luke, chill out!"

"That's rich, coming from you!" He snapped.

"W-what?"

"Chill out a bit." He imitated. "Take some of your own medicine. I was shocked.

"You don't see me taking my worry and anger out on someone who's trying to help us!"

"But he can't help us! Can he? We ae no closer to finding him, Are we, Alex!"

"It's not his fault!" I yelled back. "Take it easy on him! Who helped us get the Orpheum gig to save us from Caleb?" I asked.

"Who took us to him in the first place Alex? If he hadn't introduced us to him, we wouldn't have gotten those jolts. He wouldn't even know about us, and he would have Reggie!"

"Luke! You're the one who wanted to go to get back at bobby! We already scared him. But it wasn't enough for you!"

"We all wanted to go!"

"Exactly! So, stop blaming willie for taking us there! Its Caleb's fault your boyfriend is missing!"

"At least I have a boyfriend, all you have is some stupid crush!" I didn't respond, glancing at willie.

"Guys, while you guys are arguing, Reggie is still with Caleb. Arguing won't help us." Julie tried. I glared at Luke, poofing out.