8

The Champions League final had just finished and Liverpool had lost, just by the one goal. Kai had been watching the game on TV in his hotel room. Unknown to everyone, Kai had flown out to where the Final was being played to either celebrate with Trent if he won or console him if he lost and it would be the latter one that was needed that night. He had seen the look of sadness on Trents face when Real Madrid were lifting the trophy.

Kai: I'm so proud of you
Trent: but I lost liverpool the trophy
Kai: but without u they wouldn't have even been there
Trent: still..
Kai: do you want cheering up
Trent: Yes please
Trent: how
Kai: *insert address* come
Trent: your here
Kai: Yep, r u coming then
Trent: on my way

A couple of minutes later, there was a knock on the hotel room door. He opened it and Trent was stood on the other side with tears staining his cheeks. Trent entered the room and Kai shut the door behind him then pulled the smaller male into a massive hug. He pressed kisses to the side of Trents head as the scoucer cried into his chest.

'What do you want to do'
'I want you to fuck me senseless, until I can't say my own name'
'Okay just say stop if you want me to stop'

Clothes were quickly discarded on the floor of the room and soon non of the men cod form any sort of coherent sentence. The room was filled with the moans of both men as they reached their highs. Kai collapsed on top of Trent as he came down from his own high and Trent as still a moaning mess beneath him.

They both fell asleep pretty quickly and in the morning Kai was awoken by Trents phone buzzing. He picked up the phone and looked at the messages just to make sure that it was nothing important. It was. Trents teammates were clearly worried about where the scoucer was.

Robbo: Trent where are you
Hendo: what do you mean Robbo
Robbo: Trents not in his room
Virg: That's odd
Curtis: He's not down at breakfast
Millie: trent, are you there
Tsimi: We're not mad at you if that's what your worried about
Ali: Don't do anything stupid pls
Matip: Pls answer us Trent
Virg: We're worried for you lad

Kai decided that the best course of action was to answer the messages to stop his boyfriends teammates worrying about him.

Trent: I'm fine lads, don't worry about  me
Trent: I just needed to go and clear my head, that's all
Trent: Sorry for making you worry about me
Robbo: thank god ur ok Trent
Millie: we thought u might have done something stupid
Hendo: when r u coming back
Trent: when I'm ready
Virg: Okay, take ur time Trent
Trent: 😊

As Kai exited the Liverpool groupchat, he felt Trent stir beside him
'Trent,' he said softly
Trent opened his eyes and looked at Kai.
'Your teammates are worried about you, I had to answer their messages in the groupchat to stop them from worrying'
'What did you tell them'
'I said that you'd gone to clear your head and you'd be back when your ready'
'Thanks Kai'

They both got up and Trent winced.

'Oh fuck, I'm really sore after last night'
'You wanted it'
'And I don't regret it'
'Do you want to take a shower'

Trent nodded and they both went straight into the shower as they were still naked from last night. When they finished in the shower they both got changed.

'I think that I need to get back to my team now'
'Okay, I just want to let you know that they are not annoyed with you'
'Thanks Kai'
'How about we go on holiday to some remote place with no signal for a couple of weeks'
'I like the sound of that, bye Kai'
'See you later Trent'

With that the scoucer left to go back to the hotel Liverpool were staying at